EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-19-2014, 05:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default missing many features

Hello all,
been nearly 2 years and i'm coming back. I uploaded Profit ui and started tweaking it to get the bugs and whistles moving. I am, however, missing several parts to my UI.
Most notably the map is missing, my target, implied target, compass and character info are all MIA.
Anyone help? is this something to do with an update? or is there something I'm missing?
Thanks
Unread 01-19-2014, 06:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

OK. First off, make sure you're using the updater (http://updater.pala.de/) to get Profit. The zipfiles on EQ2Interface are out of date because they're too large to upload a new copy every time something changes. Use the updater to get it and keep it current. Second, the maps aren't part of Profit, you need to install EQ2Map into the ProfitUI folder. EQ2Map's got it's own updater, and if you've already got Profit installed EQ2Map will let you select ProfitUI and will correctly load into it. Finally, you may have windows off-screen or closed. Dump all your old UI settings files and start from scratch, making sure you have the "keep all main HUD windows visible" setting turned on so you don't lose critical windows by accident. EQ2 underwent a major default UI revamp a while back which had an effect on UI settings, and old settings that haven't been gradually updated like they would be with regular use may just plain not work as expected.
Unread 01-26-2014, 09:52 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thank you very much!