EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 10-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

I'll look at this when I get home from work today. I thought I looked at every thing on test but guess being im not in a guild on test I couldn't test the guild bank lol..

Look for a hot-fix tonight around 6 pm cst. if all goes will that is lol
Unread 10-05-2005, 04:13 PM
A Grizzled Badger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Exclamation

Don't rush it man, it works this way, may not look as cool, but at least it works.

I'd personally rather see ya take yer time and be sure it's all working 100% than to push out a fix that later on needs to be fixed in it's own right.
Unread 10-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Default Fyi

Just to keep you all up to date on whats going on with eXtreme.

The UI:
SOE has changed the way they display the window frames. I am currently working on converty all windows to there new standerd. I am also converty my eXtremestyles to mirrior SOE's styles so converting any new window or what not will be 10 folds easier.

The Installer:
I plan on beefing up the installer to allow one ui file for all toons and making it more automated if thats possible.

All this just takes time between my job, famialy, modding this ui and lvling:P
Unread 10-05-2005, 04:48 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Crushbone

I have another problem to report which is probably caused by LU14. When I traded with someone today, I could not see that they had added 10g to the trade window, though I could see the 1p that I had added. The only way I knew he had actually added 10g was by the message in the chat window.
Unread 10-05-2005, 05:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Nice UI ... but I do have one little bug to report

When talking to a merchant, I cannot seem to access the sell tab, in that when I select the tab it highlights as if I am in the sell menue, but I am still looking at the buy items. This problem also effects the repair menue, wich effectively means that I cannot repair or sell items at all in-game. I have tried re-installing the mod and restarting my comp, but it still wont work

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Unread 10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
A Brown Bear

Um, try scrolling up...this very question was answered in a post shortly before yours...it's due to the LU14 patch.
Unread 10-05-2005, 06:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

heh, sorry, I checked the posts at 3:30, I guess I missed that one by a few minutes...
Unread 10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Gno Gno Gnadget Gnome
Premium Member

Server: Blackburrow

After LU 14 the window that controls the lotto is all black but what looks like a tablet is only thing showing ... what window controls this? that way I can delete it till it gets fixed?

Thanks
Unread 10-05-2005, 10:08 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raesoth
After LU 14 the window that controls the lotto is all black but what looks like a tablet is only thing showing ... what window controls this? that way I can delete it till it gets fixed?

Thanks
Actually that's a completely new window, it may be something wrong with the template though.
Unread 10-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Gno Gno Gnadget Gnome
Premium Member

Server: Blackburrow

wish I knew more about this style of XLM .. if its a new window it pulls from the default folder if we are missing it from our custom ... but what template would interfere? I know there's a new commonelemenets.dds and windowelement.xml file ... that be the template thats interfering? If so would coping the new ones from default to here work or that cause more problems then it would fix?
Unread 10-05-2005, 11:34 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raesoth
wish I knew more about this style of XLM .. if its a new window it pulls from the default folder if we are missing it from our custom ... but what template would interfere? I know there's a new commonelemenets.dds and windowelement.xml file ... that be the template thats interfering? If so would coping the new ones from default to here work or that cause more problems then it would fix?

It would probably cause more problems long term, i think your best bet at the moment is to await Lindiins upcoming hotfix, he usually gets these things done pretty quickly...I would do it but alas as stated earlier he knows alot more about this stuff than I do, I'm still a novice in the UI department, I'm a C/C++ Coder by trade and a UI Hobbiest by choice.
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:41 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Problems

Ran into a couple problems after todays patch for some reason the merchant ui is messed up and I am unable to sell to a merchant or repair at a mendor it just shows you what the merchant is selling no matter which tab you hit. Also causes a UI error when alt+enter too now that causes the client to crash tried all these out with regular eq2 ui and with the extremeui and they are located with in the exteremeui and it only started happening after todays patch.
Unread 10-06-2005, 01:01 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devincean
Ran into a couple problems after todays patch for some reason the merchant ui is messed up and I am unable to sell to a merchant or repair at a mendor it just shows you what the merchant is selling no matter which tab you hit. Also causes a UI error when alt+enter too now that causes the client to crash tried all these out with regular eq2 ui and with the extremeui and they are located with in the exteremeui and it only started happening after todays patch.
Look at my post on previous page for a temporary fix to the merchant and guild bank issues, not sure what to say or do about the crashing at the moment...
Unread 10-06-2005, 03:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Love extreme ui but there are two cliches ya need to fix and one is importent

first the importent one

when at the bank and trying to access the guild bank it pops up and says that my ui is not compatable with that function.

the other minor clich is that on the lower chat bar where you can scroll left to right to choose my hits and all of those other's. if you scroll all the way right you are unable to scroll back left.

other wise i love this ui

Aesedori
51 conj
Highkeep
Unread 10-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Hot fix up at its noraml place..

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...&postcount=102

for them that don't know..
Unread 10-06-2005, 05:31 AM
A Brown Bear

Default few little things...

so far i've noticed the pull down menu in the window options window is kinda weird, and you can't seem to close the lottery window without logging to char select. but the selling works, haven't tried the guild bank window yet... post more as i find em, but you should do something useful... like sleep heh. =)
Unread 10-06-2005, 07:10 AM
A Coastal Crab

Thumbs Up

Ok first off let me thank you as personally as I can in post for the joy and ease you have brought to Everquest 2. Your user interface has made my game play very fun and enjoyable and don't know how I ever lived without it, I was using the old bottom by perdition then came across your UI a few months back. Prolly more then a few months think like 5 or so? Anyway. Thank you for your time and effort to make things better for us gamers. I know letters like these are worth more then gold seeing as I made custom tweak paks in Quake2 back in the day and everyone used to email me making me feel wonderful that people enjoyed my work. It's not really work after you release it and get all the satisfaction from the thousands of people that use what you made. Thank you again for your hard work and effort and without your user interface the game wouldn't be as much fun as it is.

Sincerely

Corey Medeiros

AKA Kishan Swiftclaw level 50 Kerra Fury Innothule server Everquest 2

AKA Kazac Swiftclaw Level 67 Beastlord Tribunal server Everquest 1
Unread 10-06-2005, 07:38 AM
A Coastal Crab

anyone know how to convert make a dds file for the guildlogo? i have a jpeg i want to put there but im not sure how to convert it.
Unread 10-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

not being able to close the loto window fixed and in the hotpatch.

Last edited by Landiin : 10-06-2005 at 10:47 AM.
Unread 10-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazac
Ok first off let me thank you as personally as I can in post for the joy and ease you have brought to Everquest 2. Your user interface has made my game play very fun and enjoyable and don't know how I ever lived without it, I was using the old bottom by perdition then came across your UI a few months back. Prolly more then a few months think like 5 or so? Anyway. Thank you for your time and effort to make things better for us gamers. I know letters like these are worth more then gold seeing as I made custom tweak paks in Quake2 back in the day and everyone used to email me making me feel wonderful that people enjoyed my work. It's not really work after you release it and get all the satisfaction from the thousands of people that use what you made. Thank you again for your hard work and effort and without your user interface the game wouldn't be as much fun as it is.

Sincerely

Corey Medeiros

AKA Kishan Swiftclaw level 50 Kerra Fury Innothule server Everquest 2

AKA Kazac Swiftclaw Level 67 Beastlord Tribunal server Everquest 1

Thank you I am glad I can help bring more enjoyment to the game.
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:46 PM
A Coastal Crab

Exclamation i cant move my toolbars since last update of 05/10/05

hello
i contact u on this post because i cant move my toolbar of my own life , the maintained spells , the one with the water breathing eq2sign and skill time,and the group toolbar and the aim life.

i made the hotfix and it work great to help correct the troubles on the new patch but i still cant move those toolbars, they are like stuck behind my chat
i still can select them also if i need to interact on them.

can someone help me about that. i didnt found anything on the faqs about it .
thanks
karmakat
Unread 10-06-2005, 12:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default gambling window

Just popping in here between reboots - so didnt have time to check pages, but hotfix page has no other updates on it so i am assuming it is still an issue. I cannot close the gambling window when it is open.
Unread 10-06-2005, 02:30 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmo
Just popping in here between reboots - so didnt have time to check pages, but hotfix page has no other updates on it so i am assuming it is still an issue. I cannot close the gambling window when it is open.
Actually, he didn't make a second post about it but the hotfix has been updated with the fix for the gambling window.
Unread 10-06-2005, 02:45 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default ui looks awesome...however :)

issue fixed temporarily.......renamed bank/guild bank/merchant xml files

Last edited by ktole1999 : 10-06-2005 at 03:59 PM.
Unread 10-06-2005, 03:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

also can not petition because the nowledge base search will not work