EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP > EQ2Map Troubleshooting

Unread 11-18-2014, 08:19 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Eq2map Updater fails when you try to run.

I get eq2map updater has stopped working. I tried to reinstall and it continues to do this. I just updated on Wednesday of last week and was trying to update it again.

It was working perfectly. Even tried to turn off anti virus and same thing happens. Using Windows 7 Professional. 12 gig memory -
Unread 11-24-2014, 11:18 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docbleu View Post
I get eq2map updater has stopped working. I tried to reinstall and it continues to do this. I just updated on Wednesday of last week and was trying to update it again.

It was working perfectly. Even tried to turn off anti virus and same thing happens. Using Windows 7 Professional. 12 gig memory -
Yep, same thing with me. I un-installed and re-installled and didn't fix. Did anyone get the program working yet? If so, how?
Unread 02-27-2015, 12:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

im having the same problem. i have windows 8.1 and 8Gigs of Ram. I've tried reinstalling it and it keeps crashing. Is any one working on anymore?
Unread 12-09-2016, 04:03 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Butcherblock
Default Same Issue with Windows 10

I can't get it to load at all either, it worked fine up until Nov 25th 2016 and ever since then all I get is the stopped/error reporting box and none of my maps are even showing in game anymore. Have uninstalled/reinstalled, uninstalled/made sure all UI files were removed/reinstalled. checked to ensure that .net2.0 + is installed and all drivers for video etc are up to date ( hey, ya never know!) all with no avail to get the program to behave. I have pulled the .wer file from the event viewer if there is someone who can help me understand it better so I know where to fix this issue. Thanks
Unread 12-09-2016, 04:58 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Disable your antivirus/malware/firewall software just long enough to get updates.