EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 02-16-2011, 07:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default DoV updates

Incase anyone was going to make a topic asking, I just wanted to post an update.

I will be working on the UI this week getting any changes for Velious ready to go and will probably update the manual download a day ahead of time, and the updater patched the night beforehand. There really aren't a lot things to change, so it shouldn't take much to get things ready for Launch day.

-Drum
Unread 02-18-2011, 02:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Trade Skill window

About the only thing I noticed in Beta was that the tradeskill window wouldn't work at all. I had to revert to the default UI to do any crafting.
Unread 02-18-2011, 07:03 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karison View Post
About the only thing I noticed in Beta was that the tradeskill window wouldn't work at all. I had to revert to the default UI to do any crafting.
Yeah, that's normal. They updated both the code and the "Version" in the tradeskill XML file.
Unread 02-22-2011, 06:55 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Full UI download and the patcher have been updated.

Just a note that I will not be updating the Individual download pages until I know that all these files work comfortably with Velious UI changes.
Unread 02-22-2011, 09:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Once again, thanks for such a prompt update. Really appreciate your having something for us all on launch day!

I did run the updater, but my trades skill window is still not working, so I am thinking this was not as quick and easy a fix (like any of it is a quick and easy fix, lol)?

It says I have recipes, but they are all listed as "Missing Item Name" and the difficulty is "Unknown". I can actually search for a recipe and it comes up for me to craft.

Thanks again for taking you time to provide such an excellent UI!
Unread 02-22-2011, 09:45 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks, I did get to see this today. Unforunately I play on Everfrost and our server has been barely up all day.

I'll get it fixed when I can.
Unread 02-23-2011, 01:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I don't run the full Drums UI (nearly, but not completely), so I'll have to wait til the bits'n'pieces come out individually... my one issue atm is that I cannot examine collection items. Neither right clicking nor double clicking do anything. Is there some way I can revert to default UI for this piece, and if so, how?

Thank you!
Unread 02-23-2011, 10:06 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzie View Post
I don't run the full Drums UI (nearly, but not completely), so I'll have to wait til the bits'n'pieces come out individually... my one issue atm is that I cannot examine collection items. Neither right clicking nor double clicking do anything. Is there some way I can revert to default UI for this piece, and if so, how?

Thank you!
you can delete the journal xml file. eq2ui_journals_quest.xml. That will revert you back to default and you should be able to add collection items again.
Unread 02-23-2011, 11:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Nektulos
Default Receipe Window Problems

I just did the new update, the one with the receipe update and still having the same problem. As below:
Unread 02-23-2011, 02:43 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Will try to get an update out today. Our server didn't come online until after midnight on "Launch" day.
Unread 02-23-2011, 07:55 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

Or just do what I did and download the full UI and pull out the items you use (specifically the journal, persona and player windows.) Worked fine for me.
Unread 02-23-2011, 08:43 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The person and journal windows are already up to date.
Unread 02-24-2011, 10:12 AM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Threat Meter

Looks like the threat meter has stopped working as well. Thanks for jumping on this so quickly!!

Regards...
Unread 02-24-2011, 12:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
Looks like the threat meter has stopped working as well. Thanks for jumping on this so quickly!!

Regards...
I think you meant the Pet threat meter? I accidentally had the Power dynamic data in there instead of Pet threat! Oops
Unread 02-25-2011, 12:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Friend of mine that uses this UI said he saw an update to the tradeskill/pet files yesterday, but I'm not seeing it...did I miss it or is it still in the works?

Thanks
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:06 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unrest

still waiting I guess...I just went to a station seeing the same thing.
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:15 PM
A Dragoon Sith

Server: Oasis

Hey just a few things I am not currently playing as I am taking into account some family issues. I got Married. go me.. lol But I've updated your UI just to see what changed. 2 things i have that you could add one is a typo and other is an option.

I noticed that if i right click the EXP Bar (eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml)
I could disable combat and quest so i just added a text over the exp bar that says "EXP Disabled"

PHP Code:
        <Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Self.CombatExperienceDisabled" DynamicDataFilter="0001" Font="/TextStyles.Large.LargeStyle" Location="-80,0" Name="CombatExperienceDisabled" PackLocation="cfc" ScrollExtent="220,20" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.OutlineDrop.style" Size="220,20" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#F0D080" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" Visible="false">Combat XP Disabled</Text>
        <
Text AbsorbsInput="false" DynamicData="/GameData.Self.QuestExperienceDisabled" DynamicDataFilter="0001" Font="/TextStyles.Large.LargeStyle" Location="80,0" Name="QuestExperienceDisabled" PackLocation="cfc" ScrollExtent="220,20" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStylesNew.OutlineDrop.style" Size="220,20" TextAlignment="Center" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#F0D080" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" Visible="false">Quest XP Disabled</Text
After the first button in the Page

and second it is called Multi-Attack. So in the Startbutton.xml it still has a DA
PHP Code:
            <Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/TextStyles.Small.SmallStyle" Location="0,1" Margin="0,0,5,0" MaxLines="1" Name="Label" ScrollExtent="24,20" Size="24,20" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#C7CFC7">MA:</Text

Unread 02-25-2011, 06:51 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks DiggityMan. I applied your suggestion + the MultiAttack change.
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Just installed the new updates - thanks!

FYI, the tradeskill window is only showing 9 recipes at a time.
Unread 02-27-2011, 10:14 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Threat Meter

I've installed the latest update via the Updater: v1.23 - 2011.02.25

Both the main and pet threat meters still don't seem to be working. The main threat meter just remains a blank window. The pet threat meter seems to display a static graph at about 75% that never changes.

Attached is a view of the main threat meter and one that shows the pet threat meter, both taken in combat.

Regards,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ThreatMeter.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	7679  Click image for larger version

Name:	PetThreat.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	7680  
Unread 02-27-2011, 01:54 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I know that the normal threat meter should be working as I and many others are using it, and it's had no changes lately. You might wanna check your files there or options in-game... something is screwy.

I'll take a further look into the pet window, while I fix up the other small bugs that slipped through.
(PS. That's a pretty funny picture of what you were fighting )
Unread 02-27-2011, 03:02 PM
A Griffon

Not sure if this should go here or not (probably not) but I noticed in the long horizontal stat bar that the Health and Power Regen values seem to be limited to 3 digits. For the first time I got my power regen to be over 1,000 and I noticed on the stat bar it either showed the last three digits or the first three.

I was really tired at the time as I forgot to look at the Persona window to confirm what it was really doing with the number.

Once again, thanks for the all the work you do!
Unread 02-27-2011, 09:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks. There's a few other stats that need adjusting. I tried to save so many pixels here and there but it has come back on me with stat increases and changes
Unread 02-27-2011, 11:43 PM
A Griffon

Well, now that AGI and INT do nothing for me now.. I freed up some space by turning those off. Only 2 stats matter now for Warden.. STA and WIS.
Unread 02-28-2011, 12:05 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Threat Meter

Since the meter is standalone, to make sure my copy wasn't get corrupted I downloaded the last released independent version of the Threat Meter and it is still not working. The window remains blank, FWIW.

Regards,