EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 02-28-2011, 03:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have been remiss in popping to say a huge THANK YOU for taking care of the UI issues so promptly.

Here is hoping your server remains up!
Unread 02-28-2011, 06:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
I've installed the latest update via the Updater: v1.23 - 2011.02.25

Both the main and pet threat meters still don't seem to be working. The main threat meter just remains a blank window. The pet threat meter seems to display a static graph at about 75% that never changes.

Attached is a view of the main threat meter and one that shows the pet threat meter, both taken in combat.

Regards,
I just checked the Pet threat in-game and it's working fine. Make sure you are up-to-date. I'm still not sure what to tell you about the Threat window. I can't reproduce the problem on my end or with others using it. Check your game options and try toggling the Always Show Threat window option. Something is strange there.
Unread 02-28-2011, 09:23 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default New Quest dialogue window background

It looks like the commonelements.dds file included in the UI is missing a new texture from DoV.

Several of the heritage/signature quests dialogue boxes currently have no background. But when I renamed commonelements.dds and started the game again, now the quests dialogue boxes are showing the new background.

Side effect, unfortunately, is now several of the buttons are using the default ui's red colors for the time being =x
Unread 03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaldan View Post
It looks like the commonelements.dds file included in the UI is missing a new texture from DoV.

Several of the heritage/signature quests dialogue boxes currently have no background. But when I renamed commonelements.dds and started the game again, now the quests dialogue boxes are showing the new background.

Side effect, unfortunately, is now several of the buttons are using the default ui's red colors for the time being =x
I actually just fixed this today, and it'll be in the next update (probably tonight or tomorrow)
Unread 03-01-2011, 12:54 AM
A Crazed Gnoll
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Threat Meter

To eliminate possibilities, I renamed my DrumsUI folder and reran the updater and EQ2Maps updater. Looks like something in my UI folder was borked, because the threat meter works fine now. Thanks for taking a look and sorry for the false alarm.

Regards,
Unread 03-01-2011, 01:25 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Good to hear. Troubleshooting sucks sometimes
Unread 03-01-2011, 05:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Pet threat meter seemed to be working fine for me tonight, then at some point after I'd died a few times (new heroic content is TOUGH!) it somehow wasn't working anymore...instead of the yellow bar, it was all black, whether the pet was attacking or not.

Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind...it's working fine as long as you have the mob targeted directly...if you target through the tank it doesn't work. This seems to be the case regardless of the UI you're using though, as both default and profit users report the same (lack of) functionality. Ah well, hopefully SOE will change this.

Last edited by woetohice : 03-06-2011 at 02:29 PM.