EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 02-25-2010, 07:08 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42
Default [DrumsUI] Individual pieces support

Just finished uploading most of the updates to all the necessary individual pieces of the DrumsUI. These updates include pretty much everything needed post-Sentinel's Fate.

For any support, questions, suggestions, etc.... Please post them here!

For anything pertaining to the Full UI Release or Updater, please use their associated topics!

Cheers.
Unread 02-26-2010, 09:47 AM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

I've noticed that when you have the player window display numbers instead of percentages, this doesn't save across sessions.

Also, I'm not sure on why the player window doesn't have ability buttons like the group window. I'm of the opinion that there should probably just be a "self" entry in the group window.
Unread 02-26-2010, 05:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswebstar View Post
I've noticed that when you have the player window display numbers instead of percentages, this doesn't save across sessions.

Also, I'm not sure on why the player window doesn't have ability buttons like the group window. I'm of the opinion that there should probably just be a "self" entry in the group window.
More than likely, I shall be putting a "self" member in the group window. I know at least one person here on eq2interface has requested and a few in-game tells
Unread 02-26-2010, 06:05 PM
A Griffawn

Could you also add those percentage/number thingies from the player window into the group window? Even if it's just an option or something. *puppyeyes*
Unread 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Could you also add those percentage/number thingies from the player window into the group window? Even if it's just an option or something. *puppyeyes*
Aye, I should be able to do this
Might be a few days though. A little worn out from the weekend and all the updates I put out yesterday!
Unread 02-26-2010, 06:43 PM
A Griffawn

Take your time, I'm happy to know that you're considering it.
Unread 03-02-2010, 12:54 PM
A Griffawn

Aye, me again buggin.

For the chat window, I was wondering whether there'd be a chance of getting an option to set the scroll bar side (left/right), and maybe to make it disappear independently of the tabs. I once had a chat window mod that got rid of it completely, and you could only scroll with the mouse wheel. This would also work, as long as you can claim the space back for text.
Unread 03-03-2010, 09:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Odd stuff.

Two things.

1.) The download doesn't include the add_poi.xml and have you come up with a way for EQ2Maps to not over-write that file when it is run?

2.) I am not getting it to save the settings for the detriment effects or the macro buttons. When you relog it resets back to default and you have to re-enter your settings again.

Edit: The eq2map ignore file was missing. I took it from the full release package you made and it fixed that issue. The only thing I am still looking into is the not saving of the setup info.

C R A - B R I G A D E 3 - R A I D L E A D E R - [DoV Kill List] | [App To Join]

EliteUI

Don't forget to add me to your favorite Mod's list!

Last edited by valesai : 03-03-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Unread 03-03-2010, 11:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesai View Post
Two things.

1.) The download doesn't include the add_poi.xml and have you come up with a way for EQ2Maps to not over-write that file when it is run?

2.) I am not getting it to save the settings for the detriment effects or the macro buttons. When you change zones or relog it resets back to default.
Dunno which window you're referring to exactly, but I figured it's either the raid/group/player window.

Yeah I seemed to leave out 2 files for these individual packs. Unfortunately I was just doing too much in one day as far as compiling UI pieces. I'll have these updated soon.
Unread 03-04-2010, 02:30 AM
A Griffon

Doh I forgot to mention which piece lol. Yeah the group/raid.

So file #1 was the eq2map ignore. What was file two so I can "borrow" it from the full install. I am guessing that's what's causing the not saving issue?

EliteUI

Unread 03-04-2010, 06:34 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesai View Post
Doh I forgot to mention which piece lol. Yeah the group/raid.

So file #1 was the eq2map ignore. What was file two so I can "borrow" it from the full install. I am guessing that's what's causing the not saving issue?

The main problem that exists is that the Player window has the initialization code for both the Self Cures and the Party Cures (raid/group). I had forgotton I placed the code in the same spot and it makes it not work individually (currently that is).

You'll need:
eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml (loads initialization)
eq2ui_popup_addpoi.xml (allows you to save "properly")
/POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml (file needs to exist to save to, else it'll be created in the Default UI folder)

I think those are the only extra one's you'll need to grab.
Sorry for the oversight. I'll be updating the downloads to include independent code, and all of the necessary files. Hope to have them up by Thursday evening.
Unread 03-04-2010, 07:50 AM
A Griffawn

With your latest update you added a "self" entry in the group window (big thanks!), but the cure buttons don't show any icons but a grey box when a detrimental lands on self. Not an issue, really, mainly aesthetic. I think it doesn't show a detrimental counter either.
Unread 03-04-2010, 11:40 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
The main problem that exists is that the Player window has the initialization code for both the Self Cures and the Party Cures (raid/group). I had forgotton I placed the code in the same spot and it makes it not work individually (currently that is).

You'll need:
eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml (loads initialization)
eq2ui_popup_addpoi.xml (allows you to save "properly")
/POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml (file needs to exist to save to, else it'll be created in the Default UI folder)

I think those are the only extra one's you'll need to grab.
Sorry for the oversight. I'll be updating the downloads to include independent code, and all of the necessary files. Hope to have them up by Thursday evening.
Don't forget the eq2map ignore file. =]

EliteUI

Unread 03-04-2010, 02:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
With your latest update you added a "self" entry in the group window (big thanks!), but the cure buttons don't show any icons but a grey box when a detrimental lands on self. Not an issue, really, mainly aesthetic. I think it doesn't show a detrimental counter either.
Aye, this one I have noted, and a fix already in progress. IMO it's broken dynamicdata, because the Player window uses the same data and it display fine. So will have to create a style and have it show up correctly. Fix coming soon
Unread 03-04-2010, 05:14 PM
A Griffawn

You're the best
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:33 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Default Love the Tradeskill window

Dear Drums,

I love the tradeskill ap and I have a rquest...could you also add a timer for rush orders, please. Thanks so much.
Unread 03-10-2010, 10:43 AM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareid View Post
Dear Drums,

I love the tradeskill ap and I have a rquest...could you also add a timer for rush orders, please. Thanks so much.
This was mentioned elsewhere. SOE crapped up and it's not possible right now. We need to wait for a fix on their side first.
Unread 03-14-2010, 01:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Hey guys, new to EQ2 and EQ2i, so "Hello" to everyone. Great work Dumstix, coming from a fellow drummer

I would just like to say I dont have the ability to move my hotbar around freely (like with the "+"arrows under the cursor) I have to drag the bar one way until it is one box big, then drag it the other way to expand it.

I dont know if its something I have done but I thought I would bring it up.

Also are the casting icons over groupbars programable to be used as buffs instead of just healing? For instance; to cast Iceshield on a Group member. Also the ability to Move those icons from directly above the player heath bars would be great.

I think some of this (if not all) is already being done, I just havent figured it out yet.

Thanks in Advance for any Replies!

Last edited by shadowdrummer46 : 03-14-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Unread 03-14-2010, 07:12 AM
A Griffawn

If you right click on any given hotbar, and click "hotbar options" in the popping menu, you'll get to to configure it some. If you click the "show spinner" option, you can use the appearing "spinner" to drag hotbars around. After dragging them, you can tick it off again safely.

As to buttons appearing over group member's health, it sounds like you just have to move your windows around a little
Unread 03-14-2010, 11:43 AM
A Griffon
Featured

What he said about the spinners ^

As far as the buttons, you can configure them to basically anything you want. One time I set up 5 target macros for a fight we were doing in raid one night.
They're able to be customized anyway, the two supplied variables just make it so you can cast spells on other players/yourself without typing their name

And as far as the buttons being moved to a place other than above the health bars, this is something that may be looked into in the future. Possibly a window where the buttons are off to the side ,or something like that.
Unread 03-14-2010, 12:01 PM
A Griffawn

Ah, he meant those buttons
Unread 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Wow...Thanks both of you for the perfect replies so fast.
Unread 03-14-2010, 04:13 PM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowdrummer46 View Post
Wow...Thanks both of you for the perfect replies so fast.
No probs at all. We spend 5 hours a day spamming F5 in hopes someone posts something
Unread 03-15-2010, 03:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Include statement?

I primarily use ProfitUI.. however there are some pieces of your that are completely awesome! I would do the full interface switch but been using Profit for so long it feels wierd.

I know i read somewhere on these forums a way to include pieces from multiple UI's via modifying the eq2.ini file. Can answer this one for me?
Unread 03-15-2010, 03:30 PM
A Griffawn

Profit is a weird breed. Pieces are anything but independent. By design, you can just take DrumsUI files and overwrite the corresponding ProfitUI files, and this would get you the corresponding DrumsUI piece in-game. But as I said above, Profit is quite weaved, so the chances of breaking something are rather high.