EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 10-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Co-Founder
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Major class changes and all-new spells and combat arts added to EverQuest II!

As EQ2 nears Launch (SOE's words not mine). They are adding some significant changes to combat arts and spells.

Esperant has started a thread Here. So you can read the whole thing. But here is a small quote from the news release.

Quote:
Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) announced a number of new changes that bring EverQuest II even closer to the final game.

Since character individualization in EverQuest II has been a hot topic following the lifting of the NDA, we thought it would be a good idea to share our plan for the all-new features that are going live in the next few weeks to give a greater sense of uniqueness to players. We’ll be releasing more details each day, beginning with the character traits list tomorrow afternoon.
Some great changes coming, and with them saying "nearing launch" I am going to bet they are going to make thier 2004 release date. For those who want to say "its too soon" wait till unill they announce a release date and see what the game is like. They are adding stuff in huge waves all the time!

- Kudane
Unread 10-20-2004, 09:29 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Permafrost

Any news is good news to me!!! Especially if they do make it by sometime next month...crosses fingers.