EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-15-2013, 07:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default clean install click cures not working

did a clean install for eq2, profit and eq2maps. everything works find on profit except the click cures. the game text says "spell or ability is no longer available" when i try to click cure. the preset buttons work fine (the 1,23,4,5 in group/raid windows) i play a 95 inquisitior if that is important. any help on what to do is appreciated. i really rely on my click cures in game and it's driving me insane
Unread 04-15-2013, 11:56 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

That's the message I see when it's using the wrong code for the spells. That's controlled in _ProfitUI_Cures.txt. I know the ones in the default file are right, they're working fine on my mystic and warden and all healers use the same codes for the basic cures. Make sure you don't have _ProfitUI_Cures.txt on ignore. If you do, take it off and update again to get a pristine copy.

Also, crashing out and reentering and getting automatically re-joined to the group or raid can mess up the UI, leaving it thinking you're the class of the character who's now in the slot you used to be in. The /loadui command can cause similar issues. I don't think either of those applies to you, but if they do the only reliable fix I've found is to leave the group/raid (so you won't be automatically re-joined when you log back in), camp out (don't just exit or quit, let the game go through the entire 20-second camp-out sequence) and come back in through the character select screen. Quicker sequences or zoning sometimes works, but that's the only one I've found that fixed it every time.
Unread 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

thanks, the cures text line was on ignore! all fixed