EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw
Post Brewday quest zones Map style names

zone in is from Butcherblock Mountains this poi http://maps.eq2interface.com/poi.php?id=56150
You have entered Hammerhall Barrel Chambers.
Map style name: exp03_dun_kaladim_stormguard_hall_mar12
part of "Kaladim" map

zone in is from Enchanted Lands this poi http://maps.eq2interface.com/poi.php?id=59681
You have entered Runnyeye Hoard Pits.
Map style name: runnyeye_advanced_mar13_
part of runnyeye the gathering map
Unread 03-15-2013, 04:22 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Is eq2maps on sportlov/spring break? start wondering if the mapstyle name I posted didn't work perhaps?
Unread 03-15-2013, 07:05 AM
EQ2MAP Developer
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

As it is only a part of the map, is it worth the effort to add them in?
Do they use the same zonerect ?
Unread 03-16-2013, 11:43 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
As it is only a part of the map, is it worth the effort to add them in?
Do they use the same zonerect ?
I have no idea about the work it takes to add maps, feel a bit bad to not know that. I thought since maps already existed it would be handy to use them, but then again I don't know how much work it takes!
I'm not sure what zonerect means, my husband guessed it could mean if zone use same coordinates. if so runnyeye the gathering map is same coordinates as Runnyeye Hoard Pits because when zoning in to the brewday zonw the map and poi from runnyeye the gathering shows, it's same map, walls are at same place (except ofc that part or zone is blocked from entering). I guess a map isn't make or break, it would be nice to have poi from this zone version instead of copying locs from zam.
in "Runnyeye Hoard Pits" zonein/zone out (to/from enchanted lands) is: Your location is 97.37, -17.00, -212.35. in runnyeye the gathering this location in zone has the same loc in game. (well my screenshot and /log say Your location is 97.96, -16.77, -213.75 so same place I just didn't stand exactly on same spot)

My screenshots from "Hammerhall Barrel Chambers" and Kaladim seams to show that they use same map. I didn't manage to stand on exact spot but zone is same in terms of where walls and such are placed I think (ofc this only use a part of the map from kaladim).
stood at 178.00, 16.80, -103.76 in kaladim
stood at 176.59, 16.80, -104.33 in Hammerhall Barrel Chambers
within "Hammerhall Barrel Chambers" the zoneout spot to butherblock is at "Your location is 173.36, 17.68, -106.99."
In this zone no map show in it, it may also not be make or break to successfully complete the zone. First time I was in there I was a bit lost, but I was able to complete it anyways.

I don't know (as I said) the workload in this, if it don't seams worth it I respect that. If I learn that the effort from small zone is to big I know to next time to try stay out of posting of such zone. I'm just happy that eq2maps exist it help me much and I want to stay out of creating workloads!

Last edited by Emelie : 03-16-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: trying unconfuce my text
Unread 03-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

If the locs are the same 1:1 between the 2 then the zonerect is the same. (Basically the zonerect is the conversion between the pixels of the map and the /locs of the zone).

Kaladim and Runnyare are I believe a single map each now so jnils should be able to add the maps using the existing zonerects and the new mapstyle names. We already have some similar ones under the Misc category.