EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-15-2010, 03:48 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubglub View Post
I primarily use ProfitUI.. however there are some pieces of your that are completely awesome! I would do the full interface switch but been using Profit for so long it feels wierd.

I know i read somewhere on these forums a way to include pieces from multiple UI's via modifying the eq2.ini file. Can answer this one for me?
Yes, there is a large selection of individual DrumsUI mods to download, in which you just plop into any UI folder that you're currently using.
I recommend waiting about another day before using any of the individual DrumsUI pieces as I'm (currently in the process of) updating them shortly

You won't have to edit your eq2.ini when doing this, but only when completely switching to a different UI.

Cheers!
Unread 03-19-2010, 01:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Uploaded another fix to initialization code for the Group and Raid windows. If I could get some feedback on the status of these changes for these mods, that would be great

I think everything is working now. The quick buttons were saving, but not loading properly after re-logging. All should be fixed to be working just like the Full UI now. Apologies for the "half-fix" previous to tonight
Unread 03-19-2010, 02:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Updated again!

For both the raid and group window...
They did not have the correct updated /DrumsUI/Settings/DrumsUI_PartyClickWindow.xml.
Zip files updated, hopefully that fixes it finally
Unread 03-29-2010, 12:45 PM
A Griffawn

Server: Runnyeye

Does that include the omg smaller raid window? Cos I've been compulsively opening and closing the updater all day and nothing
Unread 03-29-2010, 03:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswebstar View Post
Does that include the omg smaller raid window? Cos I've been compulsively opening and closing the updater all day and nothing
The post above yours is about 10 days old. The individual raid window will indeed be updated.
Unread 03-29-2010, 10:56 PM
A Griffawn

Not sure why I thought it was new post...
Unread 04-14-2010, 06:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Oasis

I started using the full release of DrumsUI, and generally I like it. There are two things that bother me, though.

First, in the tradeskill window, the first time I open it I get the recepies box checked. I can, of course, uncheck it...but the next time I play the game it is back to being checked again. Personally, I prefer it off.

Second, I am having problems with the C2C buttons in the self cure section. Some of them work fine, but others do not and say something about "only while crafting". This happens on my 90 brigand using Focused cures and my 88 Bruiser using Dedicated cures. I would try to fix it myself, but I am not sure where to get the itemvdl numbers.

It is probably something easy that I have missed, but there you go.

Oh, I also use the auto-updater to stay update.

Conandar
Unread 04-14-2010, 06:57 PM
A Griffawn

You can copy item links into an external program, like notepad, and copy the numbers out, or you can google for it. For example, there's some info on flames.

EDIT: There's a sticky here in these forums, drumsui section. /facepalm

Last edited by chriswebstar : 04-14-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Unread 04-15-2010, 01:15 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conandar View Post
I started using the full release of DrumsUI, and generally I like it. There are two things that bother me, though.

First, in the tradeskill window, the first time I open it I get the recepies box checked. I can, of course, uncheck it...but the next time I play the game it is back to being checked again. Personally, I prefer it off.

Second, I am having problems with the C2C buttons in the self cure section. Some of them work fine, but others do not and say something about "only while crafting". This happens on my 90 brigand using Focused cures and my 88 Bruiser using Dedicated cures. I would try to fix it myself, but I am not sure where to get the itemvdl numbers.

It is probably something easy that I have missed, but there you go.

Oh, I also use the auto-updater to stay update.

Conandar
I may be able to make the checkbox save. Or I can include an alternative version with it default to off.

If you edit the potions in the player window options, the first line is the T9 Focused potions, and the 2nd line is the T8 Dedicated potions.
Edit them accordingly.

When you're lower toon hits 90 and needs to use T9 potions, use the "Set Default" button and you'll get both lines back and can 'nix the T8 potion line.

Cheers,
-Drum
Unread 04-15-2010, 10:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Maintained window error message and problems

Server: Blackburrow
Forum posts: 1884
File comments: 277
Uploads: 41 Quote:
Originally posted by flutieflakes
First, thanks Drums, for such awesome mods for the game! Secondly, I've installed this an re-installed this particular item more than once into my game. Everytime I do, I get a message from the game that it's incompatible with the tooltips and it needs to be updated. If I leave it in, I lose all mouse-over capability to see what items are in my bags, hotbars, etc. They just won't display the names/types of items anymore and I end up having to remove it because I can't remember all that stuff off the top of my head. Is there a way to fix this? I would try myself, but I'm not what you would call programming/modding literate. I have the UI Builder downloaded and installed on my computer, but everytime I try to fiddle with it, I get worried I'm gonna ruin my game, so i've just taken to leaving it alone.

Oh, I'm using this in conjunction with some Profit items as well.

Is there any fixes or updates coming to this window anytime soon, including reduced icon size?
Unread 04-15-2010, 11:58 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutieflakes View Post
Server: Blackburrow
Forum posts: 1884
File comments: 277
Uploads: 41 Quote:
Originally posted by flutieflakes
First, thanks Drums, for such awesome mods for the game! Secondly, I've installed this an re-installed this particular item more than once into my game. Everytime I do, I get a message from the game that it's incompatible with the tooltips and it needs to be updated. If I leave it in, I lose all mouse-over capability to see what items are in my bags, hotbars, etc. They just won't display the names/types of items anymore and I end up having to remove it because I can't remember all that stuff off the top of my head. Is there a way to fix this? I would try myself, but I'm not what you would call programming/modding literate. I have the UI Builder downloaded and installed on my computer, but everytime I try to fiddle with it, I get worried I'm gonna ruin my game, so i've just taken to leaving it alone.

Oh, I'm using this in conjunction with some Profit items as well.

Is there any fixes or updates coming to this window anytime soon, including reduced icon size?
I think you're referring to the maintained window. It must be an incompatibility with one of the Profit things you are using. There's nothing in the mod alone to cause this to happen.
Unread 04-15-2010, 01:30 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

never heard of incompatible tooltips tbh but I can't see what part of ProfitUI should be responsible, either.
Unread 04-15-2010, 02:20 PM
A Griffon
Featured

No ideas here then.
Unread 04-16-2010, 02:02 PM
A Brown Bear

I am still having problems with the self C2C. I did check according to the stickied post instrutions and the macro configuration looks fine. However, I still get a fail message when trying to cure myself in combat - it says I either can not do that except when crafting, or I need a potion in my bags - the thing is, I have t9 / t8 cure potions in my bags! I still have my old pre-Drums hotkeys for clicking cure pots, so I can tell at a glance that I still have plenty of them left. I was hoping that Drums would help by preventing the selection of the wrong cure in error, but if I can't fix this error I guess its back to the old way.

Conandar
Unread 04-16-2010, 02:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The only when crafting should be because the Cure Spell is still selected in the Player cure options (because you're not a priest).

As far as it not casting you potions at all, I'm not sure why you're having problem with that. I'd say double check you have the latest files, or try a re-install at worst.
Unread 04-26-2010, 02:43 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conandar View Post
However, I still get a fail message when trying to cure myself in combat - it says I either can not do that except when crafting, or I need a potion in my bags - the thing is, I have t9 / t8 cure potions in my bags!

Conandar
I just remembered an old bug while working on an update for the UI.

Check to see if you have any potions in your Bank.... anywhere. Shared/self bank.
There was an old bug where if you tried to use the use_itemvdl command and you had those items in the bank, the command would fail! This bug may still exist.

-Drum
Unread 04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I was trying to commission craft for someone and after hitting accept it did not bring up the crafting screen with the buttons so I failed at making the item.

Is there any way to remove just the crafting portion of the ui so I can go back to the default for that piece?

Thanks, sorry if this is a noob question.
Unread 04-27-2010, 05:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoko View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I was trying to commission craft for someone and after hitting accept it did not bring up the crafting screen with the buttons so I failed at making the item.

Is there any way to remove just the crafting portion of the ui so I can go back to the default for that piece?

Thanks, sorry if this is a noob question.
Strange. I'm guessing you are using the Full UI download. You'll want to remove eq2ui_tradeskills.xml from your DrumsUI folder.
Unread 04-29-2010, 04:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Broker Window: Cannot set Minimum price on advanced search...

Hi,

Love this UI, have been using it for some time. I noticed that recently, when doing an advanced search in the broker window, i am unable to set a minimum price. I can set the cost but when clicking ok, the advanced window closes and it does not save my entered setting or run the search. I use the full UI download and the updater.

Thanks,

Shawn
Unread 04-29-2010, 02:12 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by smckean View Post
Hi,

Love this UI, have been using it for some time. I noticed that recently, when doing an advanced search in the broker window, i am unable to set a minimum price. I can set the cost but when clicking ok, the advanced window closes and it does not save my entered setting or run the search. I use the full UI download and the updater.

Thanks,

Shawn
same for me.
Unread 04-29-2010, 04:48 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Will check it out. been doing a lot of UI updates today. And I moved the Advanced window over to the left side to hopefully avoid it close mid edit. I know that mousing over the right side of the window will close the advanced search window.
Unread 05-02-2010, 07:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Updated several mods today to go along with the FullUI update. I also updated the Journal with the Info Center tabs. I didn't get a chance to test them in game, but they should be functional. Sorry ahead of time for any oddities.

Updated windows:
Group (normal and with Pets included)
Raid
Player
StatBar (start button window)
Browser
Persona
Hotbar
Journal (normal and with-InfoCenter tabs)
Market

See each mod for the lists of changes/fixes/updates.
I'll be uploading the download sections with up-to-date screenshots shortly.

-Drum
Unread 05-03-2010, 09:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default SELECTED Variable

Just started using a number of your stand-alone mods. Really nice work.

Have been running into an issue with the group and raid windows which I've been unable to solve. I'm hoping it's just something simple that I'm overlooking. The SELECTED variable is inputting the group or raid position rather than the character name. For example, if I click the Cure Curse on the F2 group member with the default settings, instead of it saying "Curing curse on Toonname" it is saying "Curing curse on g2". I've tried re-installing both mods and playing with the various settings with no success. Strangely, the MYSELF variable works fine. I'm running no other custom UI's at the moment aside from eq2maps, though I recently removed Profit.

Is there something obvious I might be missing?
Unread 05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
A Griffon
Featured

An unforseen affect of the most recent change will force me to have to revert the group/raid windows back to using just the text from the windows.

I didn't think through the change of the r1-r24/g1-g6 update, so will change this back shortly.
Unread 05-06-2010, 12:14 AM
A Brown Bear

First, I want to say thanks for the patience shown to clueless users like me. However (you knew there was a "but", didn't you? lol), I have been having an issue with the target window.

A complete reinstall of the UI doesn't help here. Sometimes, on its default setting, the target window gets cut off leaving just a sliver of the power meter left. I can see the top of the window until about 2 pixels of the top of the power meter and the rest of the window is empty. The thing is, if I click on the T in the upper left corner to switch to the other view, that one looks fine, but switching back to the first view is still bugged. I have checked to make sure there is nothing else in the way, even a hidden window of some sort. What am I missing now?