EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-10-2012, 09:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Beastlord Issue

Thank you for the rockin UI!

My issue is the Beastlord Hotbar. I figured out how to drop it down to the same size as the rest of my hotbars, however no matter what I do the setting won't stick.

When I log out, and back in again, it goes back to default size.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, that involves Profit UI or just EQ2 in general, so I thought I'd ask about it here in hopes of finding a solution.

Thank you for your time,

Fueryon <Honor and Service>
Beastlord, Permafrost
Unread 11-10-2012, 11:29 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I'm not sure, there's nothing in the UI XML that'd stop the size from sticking but I'd have to roll up a beastlord and look into what happens. I'll make a note to do that after CoE's done.
Unread 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
I'm not sure, there's nothing in the UI XML that'd stop the size from sticking but I'd have to roll up a beastlord and look into what happens. I'll make a note to do that after CoE's done.
Greatly appreciate it. It's a continuing annoyance, and I'm not sure, but maybe they intended that hot bar to always be one size.....but if that is the case, then it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'll keep an eye and thanks for all that you do.
Unread 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlierazor View Post
Greatly appreciate it. It's a continuing annoyance, and I'm not sure, but maybe they intended that hot bar to always be one size.....but if that is the case, then it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'll keep an eye and thanks for all that you do.
Ever since the UI revamp, they've been giving less attention to skinability. Eg., the changes to the XP window that assume it's the full-width bar as in the default UI with the buttons and the like on it. That made life miserable for UI mods where the XP window was just XP numbers, the menu buttons were separate and the SC market button had no place at all. Then there was forcing the marketplace window to overlay any other window, and the welcome window that again overlaid any other window and couldn't be made to not open every single freakin' time you logged in... So all in all I'm not surprised at windows that force default UI behavior, sizes and such.