EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-28-2013, 11:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Mage cures

The updates to Cure Magic required changes to Profit's cures file to allow click-to-cure in the group and raid windows to work right. Where before the mage cure only triggered on the arcane icon, now it needs to trigger on all 4 types. Kaldran's out of the country and can't put the file on the updater, so I'm posting it here in the interim. Just take the attached _ProfitUI_Cures.txt file and put it in the UI/ProfitUI folder under your game installation folder. It changes the settings for mage classes to associated Cure Magic with all applicable detrimental types.
Attached Files
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_Cures.txt (3.9 KB, 242 views)
Unread 06-07-2013, 12:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for the update.

Perhaps you can shed some light on a issue I seem to be having with the group/raid window click-to-cure since the last game update:

I have an in-game macro with a bunch of commands (/load_keymaps; /load_colors; /loadhotkeys; /show_window Custom.TargetCasting; /show_window Custom.ProfitUI_SubClassDetector; etc) - purpose being for assorted reasons, like BGs.

The problem is, since the last update, the "/show_window Custom.ProfitUI_SubClassDetector" command seems to have a habit of breaking the group/raid click-to-cure function (and the quickbuttons?)
- The first time I use the command, nothing seems to break
- The second time I use the command, it breaks the click-to-cure function
- The third time I use the command, it breaks the quickbuttons (at least in the group window).

Regarding the 2nd part, instead of casting the ability, it returns the error "This spell or ability is no longer available". Only restarting the game client seems to fix this, until I break it again.

I forget the reason I added that command in many moons ago, but perhaps I don't even need it anymore?

-- Oh and on a completely unrelated note, is there any way to get the Target Casting bar to default to "on" so I don't need to remember to use that command whenever I log in?
Unread 06-07-2013, 02:33 AM
A Griffon

The subclass detector shouldn't be needed. The windows do that automatically. Odds on there's some interference if it's done outside the automatic trigger within the group and raid windows themselves.

As far as the target casting bar, since it's not part of the EQ2 window set the client won't automatically open it. There's no way I know of around that, it's part of the client behavior.
Unread 06-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

You can work around it by adding a /show_window for it to the onShow for a window that is part of the normal HUD. For example, Fetish uses the clock window IIRC in order to open it's little stats window automatically.
Unread 06-07-2013, 03:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
The subclass detector shouldn't be needed. The windows do that automatically. Odds on there's some interference if it's done outside the automatic trigger within the group and raid windows themselves.
I've gone ahead and just removed that command from the ingame macro - thanks!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
You can work around it by adding a /show_window for it to the onShow for a window that is part of the normal HUD. For example, Fetish uses the clock window IIRC in order to open it's little stats window automatically.
Having a look at the way Fetish does it, I did manage to get some other standalone piece I use to default to "on", but for some reason couldn't get the TargetCasting to do so. No idea what I might be doing wrong.

Though I do also use the Drums' Spell Timer Window (standalone) which defaults to "on" too (this one seems to use eq2ui_popup_add_poi.xml). It seems a more elegant solution, but not sure if I could replicate that.
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:30 PM
A Griffon

It depends on a few things. Some custom windows "borrow" and repurpose an existing UI window. Then it'll save state. For the Profit target casting bar that's not the case. It's easy to make it always open, a simple macro in the OnShow handler for a window that's always open by default is all it takes. But then the bar's always shown whether you want it or not (and some people don't). Making it a configuration toggle's a bit more coding, and I've got things ahead of it in the queue vying for my Copious Free Time(tm).