Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-13-2006, 03:30 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost
Default EQ2MAP Map Spoiler Project

Ok, I realize EQ2map is in and of itself a bit of a spoiler... but in a map with dozens and dozens of POIs, it can be hard to locate the one that is the next step of your current quest. That's where the map spoiler project starts.

Included an image of Living Tombs trade court, the only zone currently considered fully functional. Lost Legends of Lavastorm HQ should be about done, except for not being converted to the new colors.

If you want to try it out, you'll need to drop an include for eq2ui_mainhud_maphelper.xml somewhere. I've been sticking it at the end of mainhud_map while testing it. Trying to decide on a place to put it permanently.

I've solved a lot of the technical issues, just looking for interest if this is a project worth pursuing. Or, more importantly, someone interested in helping make spoilers as all the spoilers need to be generated by hand and I'd burn out long before completing them.

edit: new version of the zip file in my most recent post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MapSpoiler.JPG
Views:	1977
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	4575  
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'

Last edited by mother9987 : 02-15-2006 at 03:47 PM.