EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 11-28-2005, 11:22 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

no, all spells above lvl20 are NOT shown in the tabs. I can see the tabs but not the content (the text) itself.
all the *.txt files are in the spells folder */UI/Fetish/spells in my case.

edit: my spell window looks like yours on your screens in the download section but without the text in the tab...hope that helps

sry for my bad english

cheers
courgan

Last edited by Courgan : 11-28-2005 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 11-28-2005, 04:24 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ok, I'll see if I can figure out the problem, if it is indeed a conflict with the Fetish mod. A previous poster, Jax, said he could see the spells up to level 10, but the other tabs showed nothing...
Unread 11-29-2005, 08:26 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

thx drum..hope you can fix it if I find time I will test it with the default UI.

cheers
courgan
Unread 11-29-2005, 10:56 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42
Ok, I'll see if I can figure out the problem, if it is indeed a conflict with the Fetish mod. A previous poster, Jax, said he could see the spells up to level 10, but the other tabs showed nothing...
No it was the same error at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courgan
no, all spells above lvl20 are NOT shown in the tabs. I can see the tabs but not the content (the text) itself.
all the *.txt files are in the spells folder */UI/Fetish/spells in my case.

edit: my spell window looks like yours on your screens in the download section but without the text in the tab...hope that helps

sry for my bad english

cheers
courgan
Unread 11-29-2005, 06:30 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ah ok, Maybe I'll get to look into tonight. I know it works with defaul and other UI's because of the feedback I've gotten, and because I've spoken to afew people that use it
Unread 12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
A Brown Bear

hi, there, just wondering if you were planning on updating the persona window to be lu-17 compatible. every time i open it up it flashes red error text at me. not a big deal as i still works fine, i was just curious. thanks for your time!
Unread 12-11-2005, 09:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yes, I have the uncompatible mods already done, I just need to upload them.
Unread 12-14-2005, 10:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Uploaded updated files
Unread 12-17-2005, 01:20 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Mail window updated to latest, and moved off of the out-dated list.

Enjoy
Unread 12-20-2005, 03:36 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Target/Implied windows updated! I finally figured out the problem with the HP percentages displaying wrong colors after switching between characters. It was a dynamicdatafilter problem, and I fixed it an tested it out.

Get the new zip as soon as it's authorized!
Unread 12-21-2005, 08:20 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nektulos

how do i set the hotbar to show the keyboard shortcuts . . ?
Unread 12-21-2005, 09:31 PM
A Griffon
Featured

If you want the keyboard shortcuts, you should just use default. All my hotbutton mod does is take out the "alt" and "ctrl" from the text, so that it takes up less space on the icons.
Unread 12-22-2005, 10:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default new vs. old

First, Thank you for the great mods. I was wondering however if i could get the lvl. number back in the new target and implied. I like being able to target roleplaying and annonymous (sp?) players and see their level, not to mention the level of npcs. I want to see the spell effects though too. Your old mod for target and implied still works with the level showing in the upper right hand corner, but that one does not have spell effects. The new mod for target and implied has the spell effects, but does not have the level number like the old one. Is this doable?

thank you,
Glymer
Unread 12-22-2005, 11:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ah, I never though about that. For NPC's, the level always shows how it is now. They combined the description and level label into one a bit back, ie Level 25 Heroic, or for a PC, Level 25 Necromancer.

Anyhow, I'll quickly upload a Add-On for it so that it will also display the level seperately

Glad you like it!
Unread 12-23-2005, 03:11 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Uploaded the Add-On for the target window. However, if you already downloaded it, I've just uploaded a newer version that fixed the Implied Target. I added the level label (ie, L: 22) to each window, but the dynamic data for the implied window was incorrect. Fixed that.

Also, uploaded a new version of the normal target/implied windows without the extra level display so that the name expands across the entire window, allowing for longer names to display.

Enjoy
Unread 12-23-2005, 06:23 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Really Like that spells addon

Heya Really like that addon for xSilverfox's journal its very nice could you maybe make one for the draco kyn UI since it uses that same journal but is skinned I am sure if i used yours I would lose the skinning 8)

If not ok

It's found here
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4001

MorpheusDead

“It is a curious thing, that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author--and even more curious that he did not learn it better.” (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)
Unread 12-23-2005, 12:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks mate. I'll just say it was HELL getting that thing into the Journal

I had to add a PackSize/Location to everything, and when I was finally done I realized I had under-sized the other tabs of xSilverfox's journal, and had to go make them fit again

But, now that the sizing is in there, it shouldn't be a problem, and I'll gladly make an Add-On for it

Also, I know the one I released for xSilverfoxs uses it's own "style" or really the old EQ2 style. I just, in all the chaos, didn't get around to updating it. I may also update the tabs for that so they at least match the journal window.

And a final note, I'll be re-release my custom spell window, so it is fully resizable!

Cheers.
Unread 12-23-2005, 10:56 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default new vs. old

WOW...thank you for the very fast responce. That was perfect, it works great!!! Again, thank you for all the great mods and keep up the great work. You have a lot of fans out there.

Glymer
Unread 12-29-2005, 03:30 PM
A Griffawn

Default Latest Spell list journal add-on

I love this mod of yours but I have one problem with it.
The Tabs that have the different classes listed, have a white background and it makes the text hard to read. I think it is a matter of a missing .dds file that is suppose to go somewhere. Maybe you can put that file with the add-on from now on. Thanks.

Drunador

Last edited by Drunador : 12-29-2005 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typos
Unread 12-29-2005, 04:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ahh yes. Sorry. The seperate spell list window has the dds file in it. I'll update the journal zip today.
Unread 09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
A Grove Wisp

Default icon issue with hot bar

I am haveing some trouble here, i love the hotbar but the icons ( the actualy little picture) are not scaleing to the size of the hotbar when resizeing the icons via the resize icon option.
So what i end up with is a block on the hotbar with a little bitty icon picture in the corner
any help on how to fix this?
Unread 12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Befallen
Default Target/Implied Targe Mod Needs Update

I really miss having this Mod since the GU29 went live. Any chance this will get fixed?
Unread 12-12-2006, 01:38 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Question ????

BUMP
Unread 12-17-2006, 03:37 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Is this UI dead? Is there any chance anyone is going to fix it?
Unread 10-01-2007, 11:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hi all. I just recieved a postcard today, telling me inactivate accounts have been enabled 'til Nov 4th. Talk about awesome.

Anyhow. I will most definitely be needing to get my UI back up and going, so look out for some updates for my uploaded UIs. Cheers.

(Downloading the whole EQ2 client is just dandy. Good thing I've got the night to sleep it off)
Closed Thread