EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 10-31-2005, 01:14 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock

I personally like the spell listing window mod but i cant get it to work with Fetish Nightfall UI, i copied the command line and made it into a macro button but all i get is a black window, is there a possibility to cross reference this wonderful mod with the Fetish UI? Or am i doing something wrong? I copied the .xml file to my Fetish Directory also.

Last edited by M4lf4d0r : 10-31-2005 at 01:18 PM.
Unread 10-31-2005, 02:19 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

You need to make sure to add the file to the eq2ui_mainhud.xml

Code:
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_spells.xml</include>
Also, make sure you edit eq2ui_mainhud.xml with Notepad (or a file editor that shows special characters. The first 2 lines of eq2ui_mainhud.xml are seperated by a small box:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page ismodule="true" Name="MainHUD" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
You cannot see it here, but if you open the file in Notepad, you'll see what I mean. If that little box isn't there, your UI won't work correctly (just a forewarning).

**Edit** I've attached a screenshot of what I mean...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eq2ui_mainhud_notepad.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	3934  

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 10-31-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Unread 11-03-2005, 12:39 AM
A Brown Bear

Ok those tips worked and i thank you for that, however, the tabs at the top with the different classes isnt showing.

Thanks in advance for any help offered
Unread 11-03-2005, 11:03 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Right you are. I seemed to have forgottong to change the properties of the tab source, which were still pointing to my chat window.

I've uploaded a new version with the correct file. You can wait for the zip to be validated or use the attachment below.

Cheers.
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2ui_mainhud_spells.zip (57.5 KB, 461 views)
Unread 11-04-2005, 01:27 PM
A Brown Bear

Thank You for your time and quick responses
Unread 11-18-2005, 03:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I've recently released my new Spell List window:
http://eq2interface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4099

It also comes with an optional button that you can place/move around on your screen.

A bit of headache went into creating it (tabs inside tabs inside tabs), but it was all for the best! Hopefully someone can figure out how to make it resizable, lol.

Enjoy
Unread 11-19-2005, 03:18 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone

I added all these lines and i can not get the window to open how do i get it to open hehe

thanks in advance
Unread 11-20-2005, 01:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hello,

i use Fetish UI and your Spell-List Mod. I have the Problem by click the tabs from the lev 20 classes theres no text to see. Clicking the lev10 tabs works.
Unread 11-20-2005, 07:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Closing on Enter

How do I turn this off. Two times now my wife has accedently hit enter while talking to ppl just as a loot window has opened with NO TRADE loot in it on raids. I wanna turn this off so she has to physicly click accept.
Unread 11-20-2005, 08:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by acefoxx
How do I turn this off. Two times now my wife has accedently hit enter while talking to ppl just as a loot window has opened with NO TRADE loot in it on raids. I wanna turn this off so she has to physicly click accept.

Which window do you mean?
Unread 11-20-2005, 08:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
Hello,

i use Fetish UI and your Spell-List Mod. I have the Problem by click the tabs from the lev 20 classes theres no text to see. Clicking the lev10 tabs works.
This may be a conflict with the Fetish UI files, I'm not quite sure. I will try and look into it soon.
Unread 11-20-2005, 08:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meayen
I added all these lines and i can not get the window to open how do i get it to open hehe

thanks in advance
Where did you put the files from the zip file?
Did you edit the eq2ui_mainhud.xml yourself, or used the supplied file?

Check here for any installion questions:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/f...q_new_faq_item
Unread 11-20-2005, 08:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I am talking about the Loot popup window. I want to turn off the accept on enter effect. With all the NO trade items, accedents happen
Unread 11-20-2005, 10:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Ah. Ok. I wasn't even aware that my window had the enter key as a default button. But, as you might noticed, in the first post, that is one of my out-dated mods. However, with no drop items, I always get a confirmation window, which doesn't have yes as a default button, maybe that's an option in EQ2? Not sure, just thought I'd say as an extra precaution you can use for now.
Unread 11-21-2005, 04:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New group window released! Now up-to-date.

- Window now resizable! Have it display however you want.
Unread 11-21-2005, 06:59 PM
A Brown Bear

I edited the eq2ui_mainhud.xml. i am using a moded version of Ty Steel Bottom that i been updating for myself i seen this mod and i cant get it to work

Thanks for any help you can offer me
Unread 11-21-2005, 07:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Which window are you referring to, as this topic is relevant to all of my modded windows.
Unread 11-21-2005, 07:41 PM
A Brown Bear

Spell listing Window..

Nothing is happening is it hidden in like the guild window or some other window i have to open to get to it ?

Thanks
Unread 11-21-2005, 09:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

It is a seperate window if it's own. You need to either type into your chat window (or make a macro hotkey):

/show_window MainHUD.ClickySpells (it's case-sensative!)
This will bring up the button that will open the Spell Window.

If you can't see the button anywhere try the following instead:
/show_window MainHUD.Spells (also case-sensative!!)

These are the samed directions as listed in teh description of the download itself.
Unread 11-21-2005, 09:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

New Merchant window released!

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3353

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ew.php?id=4114
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ew.php?id=4115
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ew.php?id=4116
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ew.php?id=4117
Unread 11-21-2005, 10:04 PM
A Brown Bear

Thanks a Ton that worked Perfectly !!!
Unread 11-22-2005, 04:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Persona window updated!
Unread 11-23-2005, 07:15 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Inventory now updated to LU16 format.

The out-dated list grows thin!
Unread 11-25-2005, 03:29 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

everything works fine but I can't see all spells from lvl20 to lvl60...I can open all subtabs but don't see any text in the window...any idea?
e.g. can't see any Guardian, Conjurer, SK spells
I use Fetish Nightfall 5.0

cheers
courgan
Unread 11-25-2005, 06:50 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Courgan:

Do any of the tabs display correctly?
Did you place all of the text files in a folder named "spells" in your custom UI folder?

Seems someone else who was using Fetish Nightfall was having a problem, but I haven't been able to look into it yet.
Closed Thread