Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > Interface Changes

Unread 08-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Default [Live] 8.7.12 (SOEmote) - Interface Changes

Here are the following XML Changes found on the live server 8.7.12 (SOEmote). The left side is what was on Live server 8.6.12 and the right side is what is on the live server 8.7.12 (post SOEmote). Changes are shown in red and some xml above and below the changes are left in for context.

Changed:
eq2ui_gamedata.xml
eq2ui_mainhud.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_vidcap.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_voicebar.xml
eq2ui_popup.xml
images\widgets03.dds

New:
images\voicechannel_bg.dds
eq2ui_mainhud_soemote.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_soemote_mini.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_soemote_mirror_me.xml
eq2ui_popup_local_channel_prompt.xml
eq2ui_popup_soemote_receiver.xml
Unread 08-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

All changes appear to be SOEmote-related. I don't see any version changes or anything that should break existing windows, but obviously can't check with the servers down.

Thanks again for the compare Dolby.
Unread 08-07-2012, 04:34 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Unless I'm reading something wrong, all the groupmember pages are referencing the first group member, including cureplayer, vivox speaking status, pet/petname, etc. I'm at work and so haven't gotten in game, but just looking at the group window it appears there could be a real mess here. Hopefully I'm seeing it wrong.
Unread 08-07-2012, 07:37 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Unless I'm reading something wrong, all the groupmember pages are referencing the first group member, including cureplayer, vivox speaking status, pet/petname, etc. I'm at work and so haven't gotten in game, but just looking at the group window it appears there could be a real mess here. Hopefully I'm seeing it wrong.
I think you're seeing it wrong. They did rearrange all the group members so they're not in order anymore, that caused a lot of spurious differences. As far as I can tell all they did was add the portraits. I'm getting ready for raid right now, and so far the unmodified group window seems to be working as normal.
Unread 08-07-2012, 10:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

They definitely screwed some stuff up in the default group window file. I haven't patched since earlier, but the data is definitely off.
Unread 08-08-2012, 12:41 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
They definitely screwed some stuff up in the default group window file. I haven't patched since earlier, but the data is definitely off.
Positions and sizes are. It's like they forced the player slots to be taller, but don't adjust any of the other items so the cure buttons, quick-raid buttons and the like are progressively higher than the line they go to. I just have to figure out what the new spacing is and how I need to adjust the code to match.

Also, the old group window had the player pages in order 1-2-3-4-5. The new one has them 5-4-3-2-1. I went and edited the new window file to reorder the group member pages (Name="GroupMemberN") and it's a lot easier to see the differences now.
Unread 08-08-2012, 02:33 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Go into the default xml file for the group window. In groupmember5, the dynamic data for speaking, and pet info is set for Group member 1. Lots of data is not correct in the default UI. I'm guessing it will get patched soon enough though.
Unread 08-08-2012, 02:53 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Drums

Hey drums, I've been having a weird issue after this patch...I cannot see the click to cast buttons when I set them "to the side".. I can only see the click to cast buttons for myself (gpslot1).. Seems like when I turn it off, it appears on top of everyone just fine. Before they were off to the side and it was very comfortable and now with this patch, I have to keep it on top of everyone..I don't have the full download and the group window is one of the few pieces I use, any idea for a quick fix? or will you just update the actual window download?
Unread 08-08-2012, 03:55 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Yeah I know, window needs to be updated. Best not to post in this topic. I saw your post on the download page as well