EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 01-16-2013, 02:30 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Browser with bookmarks

Used to be a browser mod that you could store bookmarks in. Is there one about now? Looked at the couple available but neither mention your own bookmarks.

Thanks.
Unread 01-16-2013, 08:14 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Here is a browser mod from an upcoming release of DarqUI that lets you save up to 10 URLs while in-game. You can surf to a web page and click Custom Favorites on the bookmarks menu to save the location, or set up favorites manually from the browser start page. (There are also 10 preset favorites that can be changed using the DarqUI window utility.)

Attached Files
File Type: zip darqui_browser.zip (19.9 KB, 307 views)
Unread 01-20-2013, 04:59 PM
A Griffon

Hi Darq:

This browser is "SahWEET!". I've been using Drums which I really like. You've taken the browser a step further. I love the Favorite Sitres home page and all of the flexibility you've put into this. Especially! The add a favorite on the fly. Yay! No more having to edit via Notpad/Notpad ++. Do you have plans to increase the number of custom favorites? And is there a way to allow us to click the copy icon in ZAM and EQ2i to copy the waypoints which can then be pasted into EQ2Map?

Thanks a lot for a great browser.
Unread 01-21-2013, 05:15 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accredo View Post
Hi Darq:

This browser is "SahWEET!". I've been using Drums which I really like. You've taken the browser a step further. I love the Favorite Sitres home page and all of the flexibility you've put into this. Especially! The add a favorite on the fly. Yay! No more having to edit via Notpad/Notpad ++. Do you have plans to increase the number of custom favorites? And is there a way to allow us to click the copy icon in ZAM and EQ2i to copy the waypoints which can then be pasted into EQ2Map?

Thanks a lot for a great browser.

Accredo, thank you for these comments. Copy/paste scripting on websites is handled by the browser engine which unfortunately I don't have access to. As far as adding more custom favorites, I can possibly make the 10 presets editable for a total of 20 customizable slots.

Unread 01-22-2013, 05:37 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Accredo, thank you for these comments. Copy/paste scripting on websites is handled by the browser engine which unfortunately I don't have access to. As far as adding more custom favorites, I can possibly make the 10 presets editable for a total of 20 customizable slots.
Thanks for your reply and explanations. I think I remember someone explaining to me the copy/paste circumstance. Hopefully, SOE will include that function one day. The additional custom favorites would be great. But I must admit, the favorites home page covers pretty much everything anyone will need.