EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 04-25-2005, 08:32 PM
A Fallen Diplomat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Befallen
Default Compact Group & Player windows

Is there a way to use the Autoattack and rangedautoattack effects outside of the player window?

I've just tweaked out my first UI mods, a player window and 2 group windows, 1 with player and one without. They are tweaks from one of Insom's early compact windows.

anyway here's my files. they seem to work for me but i want a bit of feedback before i try and post them as pieces.

The one window is the group window with all 6 group members, no F1-F6, and full size mana bar. the reason i modded insom's window in the first place was his mana bar was too small.

the 2 window one is the group window only group memeber 2-6 and the player window redone to match the group window. i did this because i cna't figure out a way to make the player name flash in the group window. if some one can tell me how, then there is no real need for the 2 window version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip compact group-player 1 window.zip (1.6 KB, 307 views)
File Type: zip compact group-player 2 windows.zip (2.6 KB, 298 views)
Unread 04-25-2005, 10:04 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorvani
Is there a way to use the Autoattack and rangedautoattack effects outside of the player window?

I've just tweaked out my first UI mods, a player window and 2 group windows, 1 with player and one without. They are tweaks from one of Insom's early compact windows.

anyway here's my files. they seem to work for me but i want a bit of feedback before i try and post them as pieces.

The one window is the group window with all 6 group members, no F1-F6, and full size mana bar. the reason i modded insom's window in the first place was his mana bar was too small.

the 2 window one is the group window only group memeber 2-6 and the player window redone to match the group window. i did this because i cna't figure out a way to make the player name flash in the group window. if some one can tell me how, then there is no real need for the 2 window version.
You mean the AutoAttack Effectors? Yes you can. At least, thats what Fetish (aka Zonx) tells me. Fetish makes her Target's Window Frame flash via the AutoAttack Effector. So I have it on good authority that this is possible.
Unread 04-26-2005, 06:24 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

yeah i'm talking about the effectors.. ok i guess this weekend i'll try and dismantle Fetish's target window and see how it's done unless someone posts the answer before then.

Thanks.
Unread 04-28-2005, 05:45 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

is there a way to make the player window go completely away?

Once i get he effctor to work i'll want to make the Group 1-6 version be the only place the player information is.
Unread 04-28-2005, 06:52 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Apply this to whatever you want to flash while autoattack is on...

DynamicData="/GameData.Self.Name" OnAutoAttackEffector="AutoAttackEffector" OnRangedAutoAttackEffector="AutoAttackEffector"

Then copy/pase the AutoAttackEffector object from the Player window into the top level of your window. Its a ColorCycleEffector object but can probably be changed to some other effector, so long as you use the same name.

The DynamicData setting may not be needed but doesn't do any harm to objects without a text property.