Unread 12-22-2004, 05:52 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost
Default Tablets Beta 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenpfo
Hrm ... Ya a third bar would be kinda much. What about the bottom bar? Remove the name (it's already always on yer screen anyways) and place the zone there and add coin on the same bar? There's a ton of space left there. I really gotta learn how to add this stuff myself. I hate asking cause i know you guys already put in a ton of hard work.
I have decided to add a little window called MainHUD.ZoneLoc.. It has the zone name in it. And, when they fix the dynamic data for location, I'll add that too.
I added Crushing, Piercing, and Slashing resist to topbar (Althought I seem to have 0 and don't know if they are working)
I moved weight to and added coins to bottom bar..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraki
I would like to see and option of the chat windows without a scrollbar. I use the mouse wheel to scroll so the scrollbar doesn't really serve a purpose and takes up screen space
That was really easy. It'll be in the mods folder "ChatWindow_NoScrollbar" in the beta 5 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voln
Thanks for the work on the UI, I love it. I'll get this new beta installed tonight.

I can't seem to get Dogvomit's quest journal mod to work in this though. Even if it did work I would rather it have the tablets skin to it. Is this something you plan on doing?

My eyes appreciate your hard work.
I will get around to doing more mods sooner or later.. But progress on the UI has slowed down.. I want to finish atleast the skinning before I do any major mods..

If anyone else wishes to take it on.. (Get's it done quicker) I will include it in the mods folder..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarato
Looking good, made some adjustments to my knowledge book window mod I made to fit in with your UI.

Take a look, might save you some time in modding that window ^_^
Hmm looks good.. I like it.. I took it and mutilated it and have come up with something close.. I layed it out more like my pocket spellbook from EQ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilidan
I'm using the TabletsII grey interface(with Humdace player piece)...the problem I am having is the wholesale vender prices keep moving off the screen. Cannot resize this to compensate. Eventually the move right off the screen
Kilidan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novawulf
I get that too but most NPC's that have a choice of options. The Mender is another big one. After each item repaired the price slowly drifts to the right off the page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellyana
He fixed this a while back in an earlier version. It may have slipped back in in a later version. Try replace your current merchant window with this one.
Yea I fixed the shifting prices bug in beta 3 but deleted the highlighter somehow.. When I put the highlighter back in.. The shift came back.. It was 3 pixels too wide that's the cause.. Should be fixed in beta 5..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feebb
I've got an odd problem with v4. I have a light blue line on the power bar that stretches from 50 to 90% that never changes, just always there no matter how much power I have (like a line to indicate 0 to 10% power). BTW it used to go from 50 to 70% but it changed at some point. I have tried the UI without my ini to let EQ2 build a new one but that didn't help.
Any idea what may be causing this?
That's your concentration bubbles.. Goes up to 5 of em..

Hope that was everyone:
I uploaded Beta 5.. It should be approved for download soon..
Fixed and Added the stuff above..
Also skinned a few more windows and elements..
Moved everything outta the t_FrameStyles, t_ButtonStyles, etc into one file called t_Styles..

Here's a current screenshot:

Edit: Here's a shot of the knowledge window:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eq2_000023.jpg
Views:	1445
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	419  Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	1391
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	421  

Last edited by Talyns : 12-22-2004 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Title
Unread 12-22-2004, 06:33 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Mistmoore

Awesome job! D/ling now if it's available!
Unread 12-22-2004, 07:12 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Everfrost

oops I meant to put this in my Beta Thread

Please use this thread:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573

Admin: please lock this thread
Unread 12-23-2004, 01:25 AM
A Griffon

Server: Blackburrow

IBTL!

fyi, a mod could've tacked it to the bottom of your tablets thread. we can "merge threads" =)

Closed Thread