EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 03-25-2005, 03:15 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default BlueUI 1.0b

Greetings All,

Due to many of the UIs not being very functional after the Bloodline patch, I decided to try my hand at making my own UI. Through many trials and tribulations I have managed to come up with something half decent I think.

This is the first version I felt was complete enough to show to the public, and I will be continuing to do work on it and try to make it even better. Any feed back is appriciated and if you find a bug I will see what I can do about it.

The UI was designed with 1280x1024 resolution in mind, but each of the elements can exsist anywhere on the screen with no pretty locked down layout required so it should be able to fit 1024x768. As I have not tested that I await any comments from those users running a lower resolution.

Main Features of this mod, simple as it is, are smaller hotkey bars and all your information up front on the various windows. While some people dont like clutter, I personaly like being able to see everything up front and not have to worry about digging into other windows.

Thanks and hope you enjoy.

You can download the UI Here!