EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 09-29-2012, 07:02 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Kithicor
Default Window name from spell research assitant completion

After installing the Fetish Core 12.2, the completion window from my spell research assistant is approx halfway off the screen. This has been happening even after moving it a few times on the same character. I was going to use the Locator function to move it but cannot identify the correct window in the menu. Does anyone know the name?

Barron is an alternative dispute resolution expert - Googlism.com
Unread 09-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Are you talking about the actual research/knowledge book window or the little purple pop-up that tells you the research is complete?

I've seen the pop-up spawn halfway off-screen before, but you should be able to drag it back in to the middle. I'm not sure if you can move it with the locator however, since I believe it's the same type of window that is used for the old quest object dialogues. I can look at adding a location script to it to force it to appear mid-screen for the next version.
Unread 09-29-2012, 10:24 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Aye, its the purple pop-up window. I've gone through several upgrade completions on the same character. I've moved it into a better place and each time it still seems to default to the half-way off screen position.

I've got alts and was going to just copy their settings over to clear the issue until I noticed that all of them have the same problem.

The problem is livable, just dont like windows doing that to me. I always run with the option to not allow windows off screen but it doesn't seem to have any impact on pop-ups.

Unread 09-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Gotcha. Not sure what the problem with that window is, it's always moved all over for me (eg quest book examines always move around and such, never stays in one place). I'll make a variant for the next version that is scripted to move to say 300,300 on show.
Unread 09-30-2012, 07:35 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Thanks, I appreciate the effort. That includes everyone that participates in keeping Fetish alive.