EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-12-2017, 06:26 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw
Default tithe xp bar problem

Tnx for the hard work and beautiful interface.

I have a weird problem: I have 4 toons and only 1 of them is having an issue with the xp bars. Seems like tithe xp bar of him is overlapped by ascension xp bar and can't get rid of the situation whatever I have tried. (I tried to click everywhere there, right-click, even checked this toon's ui settings xml file and copied some lines from another toon.)

Do you know a way to reset it?
Unread 01-13-2017, 12:40 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozbatov View Post
Tnx for the hard work and beautiful interface.

I have a weird problem: I have 4 toons and only 1 of them is having an issue with the xp bars. Seems like tithe xp bar of him is overlapped by ascension xp bar and can't get rid of the situation whatever I have tried. (I tried to click everywhere there, right-click, even checked this toon's ui settings xml file and copied some lines from another toon.)

Do you know a way to reset it?
Yes, it is a nice interface, I can't take credit though. That belongs to Drumstix42

Your problem, it's because of the "click to move" stat bars. You can separate them, it's a pain though. (it's the reason I don't use this statbar). There is probably an empty space, just click on the ends of the bar until they move. It's a pain like I said though. You can also try to load another character's settings with /load_uisettings, or you can try and delete your characters settings .xml, its your main EQ2 folder. The name will be something like, <yourservername>_<yourcharactername>_eq2_settings, if you delete this, you will have to re-do the interface to your liking.
Unread 01-13-2017, 12:40 AM
A Griffon

01/13/2017 - Updated file in first post.
Unread 01-13-2017, 01:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default EXPERIENCE bars with all 5 stats

The EXP bars has been unstable for me lately. (it's been buggin out) I have re-DL the master file you posted TODAY, and now the EXP bar only shows 3 stats for EXP, no Tilthe, no Ascension. Can you post for me the new EXP bar with all 5 stats - pretty please
I just replaced drumsui exp bar with default for the time being and noticed that the default ui exp bar is larger in KB size. Perhaps the one you have in your new DL is from original; pre-tithe and pre-ascension?

Last edited by eq2gal : 01-13-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Unread 01-13-2017, 11:34 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq2gal View Post
The EXP bars has been unstable for me lately. (it's been buggin out) I have re-DL the master file you posted TODAY, and now the EXP bar only shows 3 stats for EXP, no Tilthe, no Ascension. Can you post for me the new EXP bar with all 5 stats - pretty please
I just replaced drumsui exp bar with default for the time being and noticed that the default ui exp bar is larger in KB size. Perhaps the one you have in your new DL is from original; pre-tithe and pre-ascension?
Make sure that the "BarWindow" is unlocked, and drag the window down to make sure all the bars are shown, if bars are overlapping see my reply to ozbatov, and fix it using one of those methods. I just tried it, and it's fine for me. But that's because I haven't tried to move the bars

Last edited by Blackhood : 01-13-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Unread 01-13-2017, 11:35 PM
A Griffon

01/13/2017 - File in 1st post updated, Second update today, fixed AbilityDoubleCast saving in the statbar.
Unread 01-23-2017, 01:38 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
Make sure that the "BarWindow" is unlocked, and drag the window down to make sure all the bars are shown, if bars are overlapping see my reply to ozbatov, and fix it using one of those methods. I just tried it, and it's fine for me. But that's because I haven't tried to move the bars
Thank you - This was exactly the problem and your answer was precisely correct. I proceeded as you instructed and final solution was to delete the file, nothing else worked for this one character..... Thank you.
Unread 02-10-2017, 09:07 PM
A Griffon

Updated file in first post, added filter to mission timers tab in Quest Journal.
Unread 02-10-2017, 09:08 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq2gal View Post
Thank you - This was exactly the problem and your answer was precisely correct. I proceeded as you instructed and final solution was to delete the file, nothing else worked for this one character..... Thank you.
Great!

/10 chars
Unread 04-11-2017, 01:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Any chance someone can expand the broker interface so that items can be priced for over a mil? krono are selling for like 1.4 now.
Unread 05-01-2017, 02:14 AM
A Griffon

@Neronik - DB has to do this. In the meantime, you have to play with plat/gold values, for instance if you put 999999 plat and 101 gold, you should come up with 1,000,001 or something like this

@EVERYONE **Please note: Starting with GU103, I am going to put the file in post 1 in the patches area of the file section. I think this will make it easier to find.**

Last edited by Blackhood : 05-01-2017 at 02:22 AM.
Unread 05-04-2017, 10:41 PM
A Griffon

Post 1 updated with GU103 update for familiars.
Unread 05-09-2017, 11:45 AM
A Griffon

Post 1 updated. Files posted to file area.
Unread 05-31-2017, 02:43 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Looks like the Merchant window needs updating:
Quote:
GENERAL

You can now hide your ‘Not For Sale’ items when at a merchant.

The eq2ui_inventory_merchant.xml file.
Unread 05-31-2017, 03:11 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Looks like the Merchant window needs updating:

The eq2ui_inventory_merchant.xml file.

I think Blackhood already updated that this morning:

DrumsUI Updated

Unread 05-31-2017, 03:37 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
I think Blackhood already updated that this morning:

DrumsUI Updated

I swear I looked there. Sigh.. thanks LOL.
Unread 06-09-2017, 01:43 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Splitpaw
Default over 1m plat

Hello friend,
is there an easier way than adding 999,999 plat to an item repeatedly to by-pass the 1m plat cap on broker? Prices are a little bit high nowadays and selling an item for 3mil plat is taking a lot of work. Can we/you make any modifications to broker mod?
Unread 10-24-2017, 07:57 PM
A Griffon

First posted updated.
Unread 11-13-2017, 09:31 PM
A Griffon

First post updated.
Unread 11-27-2017, 08:49 AM
Roidu

Default Ascension exp/lvl

Quote:
First post updated.

I still can't see the Ascension lvls/experience even tho I've updated with the file that someone posted earlier.. Anyone know the issue or what Im maybe doing wrong? =)
Unread 11-28-2017, 01:40 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roidu View Post
I still can't see the Ascension lvls/experience even tho I've updated with the file that someone posted earlier.. Anyone know the issue or what Im maybe doing wrong? =)
Make sure you are unzipping the files to your UI/DrumsUI folder and not a sub folder. You should be asked to overwrite files.
Unread 11-28-2017, 01:46 AM
A Griffon

I updated the DrumsUI file in the file area for Planes of Prophecy. Just 2 small minor updates.

If any new UI files are updated during today's patch, I won't be able to update those until late tonight (Tuesday).
Unread 11-28-2017, 03:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
I updated the DrumsUI file in the file area for Planes of Prophecy. Just 2 small minor updates.

If any new UI files are updated during today's patch, I won't be able to update those until late tonight (Tuesday).
2 questions:

1. when i click the Diety wheel window, my background is transparent. Any idea which file i need to go re-download to give it a black background again?

2. When I bring up the Character window using "C", i look down at the bottom to see my stats including Potency, and AB Mod, however, i can only see the firt 2 numbers for my potency amount (for example, it only shows 45, when my potency is really at 45,897) and for AB Mod, I only see the first 4 numbers ( I see 1,218, instead of 1,218,746). Any idea if that's an easy spacing issue to fix within the UI?
Unread 12-12-2017, 02:01 PM
A Coastal Crab

I've noticed, for the SpellTimer window, when it shows the HP of a ward, the numbers are now getting truncated.

97,000,000 appears to fit
100,000,000 looks to be getting truncated down to 100,000,

I've seen wards for over 1,000,000,000 in the solo zones with Font of Power up

I've looked into the XML and can't figure out from it how to widen it out.
Unread 12-19-2017, 04:30 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neronik View Post
2 questions:
2. When I bring up the Character window using "C", i look down at the bottom to see my stats including Potency, and AB Mod, however, i can only see the firt 2 numbers for my potency amount (for example, it only shows 45, when my potency is really at 45,897) and for AB Mod, I only see the first 4 numbers ( I see 1,218, instead of 1,218,746). Any idea if that's an easy spacing issue to fix within the UI?
In the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml, find the line with the text "Value_Potency" and change Location="103,44" to Location="83,44", and a little later in that same line change Size="46,16" to Size="66,16". Then find the line with "Value_AbilityMod" and change that lines Location="103,83" to Location="83,83" and Size="46,16" to Size="66,16". At least for me, that allows enough space to see the whole values expected. Make a backup of the file, first, just in case!

As nearly as I can tell, not being particularly fluent in XML coding, what these changes do is shift the start point of the value left by 20 pixels and then increase the size of the space by 20 pixels.

These two values should work in other places, too, though the actual values may need to be adjusted accordingly.

I have seen the issue with wards in the spell timer, but will need to find the right place to modify that value.

Last edited by Conandar : 12-21-2017 at 10:55 PM.