EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-20-2012, 09:50 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharel View Post
I there and thanks for this nice UI but i have one Problem, some spells in my language have some letters like Ä, Ö, Ü. Is there a chance to get it in the Spelltimer or 1,2,3,4,5 buttons? when i use a letter like Ä then this happens:

http://www.abload.de/img/eq2_000089ixvy7.jpg

and it dont works then

I hope u can help me

Greetings
Pharel
For non-English spell names, you must use Spell ID #'s in instead of names. Use this guide to figure out the Spell ID's:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13831
Unread 01-20-2012, 10:04 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
For non-English spell names, you must use Spell ID #'s in instead of names. Use this guide to figure out the Spell ID's:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13831
Ah oki, thy

Greetings
Pharel
Unread 01-23-2012, 03:25 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Lucan DLere

Is there any hope of being able to change the physical size of the player HP bar, cure and/or cast buttons, or both?

I'm pretty heavily visually impaired and have major difficulty aiming my mouse properly on buttons I can barely see, and my only option is to lower the resolution of the game client, which essentially hoses my screen real estate and I cannot see anything BUT my UI. Since I only need certain elements larger, I was wondering if there was any shot in Hate of getting that addressed or if there was something *I* personally can modify to allow this.
Unread 01-23-2012, 04:27 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

It's very time consuming to make variant windows for stuff like that unfortunately. Most of the elements would need to be resized individually to fit and code adjusted for all the overlays, etc.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:49 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
It's very time consuming to make variant windows for stuff like that unfortunately. Most of the elements would need to be resized individually to fit and code adjusted for all the overlays, etc.
If only I could import my wow ui into this game... So much easier to see and use. -_-

Even being able to use the raid window as the group window and get rid of that thing would help with the screen real estate issue.
Unread 01-24-2012, 02:38 AM
A Griffon
Featured

You should already be able to just toggle the group window and use the raid window exclusively. Only thing you wouldn't see are pet HP bars, far as I can remember; at least of the top of my head...
Unread 02-02-2012, 05:55 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Just curious. I know the Pet window already has click to cure, but is it possible to add in the 5 quick casts to the pet window as well? Even if it shared the same quick casts as the raid/group window that would be awesome.
Unread 03-20-2012, 12:14 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

One thing that I still cant get to work is the cures. I am on my mystic and in the group and raid click button settings, for example, trauma is "cureplayer SELECTED trauma spell". When I try this on myself nothing happens. I have read through the thread and am totally confused. I must be doing something very wrong. I have checked and smart curing is off, it doesnt work with it on or off. Any help is appreciated.
Unread 03-20-2012, 12:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The cureplayer command is a newer SOE implemented one, and actually has smart curing auto built in.

You can revert to using useabilityonplayer SELECTED "Cure Spell name" but rememeber to keep the spell name updated if you leveling up, etc. The reason I put the cureplayer command in as default is it covers pretty much all spells/potions by default.
Unread 03-20-2012, 04:30 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Awesome! Thanks alot
Unread 06-04-2012, 06:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default problems with the click to cast

Upon trying to edit the Click to Cast buttons, it brings up the POI submission screen... Any ideas?
Great work btw, unfortunately raid is going to suck tonight
Unread 06-04-2012, 07:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Sounds like a missing file. Make sure you're fully updated or try a reinstall.
Unread 06-07-2012, 04:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Self Click Cure using potions

I've read the thread nad tried several variances, but I'm unable to come up with anything that works.

I'm a guardian and carry all the potions with me. I'd like to be able to self cure using an item from inventory.

Could someone give me a hand with the scripting for it.

Example: Using the Robust Trauma Remedy potions (use_itemvdl -130404708)

tyia
Unread 06-07-2012, 05:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

You can do this in the player window or group window. To "test" to see if it's working, you have to make sure that Smart Curing is turned off:

Trauma: use_itemvdl -351706028
Arcane: use_itemvdl -1982866447
Noxious: use_itemvdl -686534912
Elemental: use_itemvdl 136666185
Unread 07-07-2012, 06:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default SELECTED in group or raid say

every time i place SELECTED inside of a tell, gsay, or raid message i am only getting SELECTED inside of the message. I am trying to make a group and raid macro telling others that i am Rezzing some one. Also the Cure Curse is not working right ether.

Can any one advice please.
Unread 07-07-2012, 06:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Make sure you are using one command per line, and you are wrapping the text in "double quotes" if there are any single quotes in the line.

Paste what you have here. Otherwise double check your installation/reinstall.
Unread 07-07-2012, 08:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Re:

We found the problem with the Selected, it apears not be work if it is within the "". that fixed the 2 problems we where having.
the next problem we found for us, is that on non healers we can not the self cures using cure pots to work. it tells us (we and my wife) "only when crafting" or just not using the pot.

Edit: ps, thank you for the assistance.
Unread 07-07-2012, 11:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yes, the potion command from SOE is missing the latest potions, But if you read back a few posts in this topic, they explain how to fix it for the new potions.
Unread 07-08-2012, 01:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

thank you, i read that, but didnt get that was the fix to the potion problem.
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
A Coastal Crab

Currently have issues with curing and quick casting on mercs, is this a local issue or is there a simple fix
Unread 11-10-2012, 12:38 AM
A Griffon
Featured

If your merc has a space in the name (such as the Archon Construct or w/e it is), it will cause it to not function properly.

I may have a fix idea, so that I can use /useabilityonplayer g1 through g6, but as an alternative to the "SELECTED" functionality.

The reason I couldn't use it before was because then tells and channel tells were broken. I could probably create a hybrid system... Just give me time, as I'm still away from home.
Unread 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk
Default Identify Group/Raid member in a tell to another

Thank you so much for the awesome UI. I have been using it for quite a while now and really appreciate the elegance and functionality it offers. I promote it to everyone.

I have a question about how to send a tell to a particular raid member that I am casting one of my quick cast buttons on someone else and be able to either identify the person on whom I'm casting or the group in which they are a member. For example, I'd like to send a tell to Slappy that I am casting Mana Flow on Gwen or on Group 2 of the raid force. Slappy is always the person that would receive the tell.

Is this a possibility? If so, how would I script it?

Thanks very much for your help.
Unread 02-13-2013, 04:33 AM
A Griffon
Featured

You could simply put in: tell Slappy blah blah

But there's currently no way of relaying what group they are in.
Unread 02-14-2013, 07:47 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk

Ahh well, I'll figure out something else. Thanks for the quick response.
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default quick casting setup

Hello, first time trying to setup the quick cast for my wifes dirge and cant seem to get it to work. I have it set up like your example but Im getting the message "This spell or ability is no longer available." Ive tried to some simple spells like hover and pet cure but i get the same message. Anyone else have any issues?