EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-22-2018, 12:03 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Black health and power bars

Hello, i just did clean install of the game then the profit ui ce 1.0.0.1 after years break, everything works fine, but all of the health and power bars are black instead of old yellow. Any option i can fix this pls?
I tried switch theme to blue then back to red but still not good. Tried opacities but same.
Thx for help!

edit: forget to mention, according to this black thing i cant see mine or my group members health/power loss graphically at all.

edit 2: nvm changed to classic theme and everything perfect now.

Last edited by variandr56 : 07-23-2018 at 12:54 AM.
Unread 07-30-2018, 09:12 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hmm. I never use the themes, so I haven't tested them in ages. I should see if I can reproduce the issue.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 09-06-2018, 07:56 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
Hmm. I never use the themes, so I haven't tested them in ages. I should see if I can reproduce the issue.

-= Therendil =-
Have you had a chance to try the themes yet? I really want to use them but only two, the profitUI_blue and Fossil work. The rest have white boxes and a white top and bottom bar. Hope you can fix them up. I would love to use them.
Unread 09-07-2018, 05:56 AM
A Griffon

Red and blue default themes were never compatible with ProfitUI, but they were left in the utility's skin list since they are part of the base game. I realize it's awkward, but seems preferable to hiding them. In addition to the Classic and Fossil themes you mentioned, you can also use the ProfitUI_CE utility to download Storm which is even more muted than Fossil.

Unread 09-07-2018, 01:00 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Red and blue default themes were never compatible with ProfitUI, but they were left in the utility's skin list since they are part of the base game. I realize it's awkward, but seems preferable to hiding them. In addition to the Classic and Fossil themes you mentioned, you can also use the ProfitUI_CE utility to download Storm which is even more muted than Fossil.

Thank you for the swift reply! I wish the red theme was usable and I would try Storm but, sadly, it never turns up on the list. Is there some other way to access it besides the installer?
Unread 09-08-2018, 05:53 AM
A Griffon

When you check for updates with the ProfitUI_CE utility, the three optional themes will appear at the very bottom of the file list: ProfitUI, Fossil and Storm. Check the "Accept" checkbox next to Storm and then click Update files. Storm should now appear as a choice on the Themes page.

You can improvise a Red theme with ProfitUI_CE. Select the ProfitUI Classic theme with the utility, then go into the images folder (not the Theme_ProfitUI folder) and delete the following four files:

commonelements.dds
window_elements_generic.dds
window_elements_specific.dds
windowelements.dds