EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 10-13-2014, 09:22 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Channeler dissonance!

My dissonance bar is not working in ProfitUI; as seen in picture, but it does work in Default UI. When I do /loadui, and choose DefaultUI. it works. then when I change back to ProfitUI, it stops working? what file can I delete or replace or load to get it working in ProfitUI.

http://prntscr.com/4vzdat

http://i.imgur.com/v8ajUCf.png
Unread 10-13-2014, 11:01 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Profit does not appear to mod the dissonance bar. I am just starting to get back into this so will have a look at it soon.

Silat

Unread 10-14-2014, 01:35 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

That bar was never modified by Profit. I can't think of any reason why it would stop working, unless you're using /loadui to normally load Profit (rather than specifying it in eq2.ini) and that's messing something up.
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:39 AM
A Griffon

Oh, and Taltal, they've done some seriously weird things with hard-coding in the UI since you left, eg. hardcoding the names of the flag variables used to toggle pages in the persona window (hence why I had to use ones starting with 'p' for Profit's custom pages). If you run into weird hardcode-like behavior somewhere, drop me a line at [email protected] because I may recall running into it and what I found.
Unread 10-14-2014, 09:06 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Thanks. I'll make sure to let you know and appreciate all your help.

Unread 10-16-2014, 12:57 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
That bar was never modified by Profit. I can't think of any reason why it would stop working, unless you're using /loadui to normally load Profit (rather than specifying it in eq2.ini) and that's messing something up.
I have used the /loadui command and loading the default game UI and it works fine. Next I loaded DarqUI and used again the /loadui command and it works fine also for the Dissonance bar. When I switch back to ProfitUI, it stops working. I am using Profitui mainly (by the way of the Eq2.ini).

Glad to have you back TalTal.

I guess when I switch my channeler I can switch UIs temporarily. But I love profitUI more.. LOL.. Old fashion I guess.
Unread 10-16-2014, 03:12 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Unkown

I'll chime in to say that my channeler's bar works fine under Profit.

You could always try a clean Profit install and see if that helps.
Unread 10-17-2014, 07:52 PM
A Griffon

I'll try that.. if you say that the channeler dissonance bar is working then I got a corrupt file somewhere.

will let you know if it works. I want to work with my channeler. Zidu how do you like the channeler, as a Healer?? and DPS??
Unread 10-17-2014, 08:34 PM
A Griffon

Ok, I just deleted the entire ProfitUI folder from my EQ2 folder, and went to the website and redownloaded the updater from

https://updater.pala.de/new/index.html

and unzipped it and let the updater update, and logged into my Channeler, and BAM, my Dissonance Bar works..

Thanks too all of you that helped. I knew I should have reinstalled, but I hate the pain of reinstalling because of the resetting up the macros and placement of windows and all.

but It works now.. Thanks again..

ps., I did notice as it was updating again, under \UI\Profit\images\backdrops\ there was a file for the Channeler.dds. Maybe that was my bad file, because that's one place I didn't look for the channeler files.
Unread 10-17-2014, 09:23 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliki7676a View Post
ps., I did notice as it was updating again, under \UI\Profit\images\backdrops\ there was a file for the Channeler.dds. Maybe that was my bad file, because that's one place I didn't look for the channeler files.
That's just the backdrop used in the persona window, it won't affect the dissonance bar.