EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-28-2013, 08:23 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default mythical search option for the broker window?

just swapped to drums from pofit recently.
profit had the option to search for mythical items on the broker , witch also brought up the etherals, is this ability buried somewhere that i cant find or is it not there?
Unread 03-29-2013, 10:16 AM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Innothule

[quote=yantis_the_rat;103481]just swapped to drums from pofit recently.
profit had the option to search for mythical items on the broker , witch also brought up the etherals, is this ability buried somewhere that i cant find or is it not there?[/QU

open eq2ui_inventory_market.xml with text editor, search te lines

Code:
<DataSource Name="TierSource">
			<Data id="0" Name="Any" savekey="any" text=":5f6b97aea3414eab:Any" />
			<Data id="1" Name="0" savekey="common" text=":5f6b97ae1dbf8a98:Common" />
			<Data id="2" Name="1" savekey="handcrafted" text=":5f6b97ae41d0db3f:Handcrafted" />
			<Data id="3" Name="2" savekey="treasured" text=":5f6b97ae25a89e57:Treasured" />
			<Data id="7" Name="Master" savekey="mastercrafted" text=":5f6b97ae9e38dd66:Mastercrafted" />
			<Data id="4" Name="3" savekey="legendary" text=":5f6b97ae40f0839c:Legendary" />
			<Data id="5" Name="4" savekey="fabled" text=":5f6b97aeb1d9debf:Fabled" />
			<Data id="5" Name="5" savekey="Mythical" text=":5f6b97ae5c19ab6c:Mythical" />
		</DataSource>
copy the last line from this box, and paste ist as new last line in your xml file. thats all..
Unread 03-29-2013, 02:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I'm not sure that's really "doing" anthing if the the ID #'s are the same. Is that how it's done in Default? Because otherwise you can just search for Fable and get the correct results, if I'm not mistaken? Maybe the Savekey does have something to do w/ the search otherwise. I'm incorrect, just ignore me
Unread 03-29-2013, 07:28 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I'm not sure that's really "doing" anthing if the the ID #'s are the same. Is that how it's done in Default? Because otherwise you can just search for Fable and get the correct results, if I'm not mistaken? Maybe the Savekey does have something to do w/ the search otherwise. I'm incorrect, just ignore me
yes they do come up if you search for fabled, but you also get every fabled item for the level range selected.
the mythical option that profit had listed only etheral items,because there are no broker able mythical items in the game atm.

its no big deal, i thought i wasn't seeing the mythical option on the drums menu or something since it was a filter on the profit ui window. more of a convenience thing is all =)
Unread 03-29-2013, 07:36 PM
A Brown Bear

[quote=Aseekia;103484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantis_the_rat View Post
just swapped to drums from pofit recently.
profit had the option to search for mythical items on the broker , witch also brought up the etherals, is this ability buried somewhere that i cant find or is it not there?[/QU

open eq2ui_inventory_market.xml with text editor, search te lines

Code:
<DataSource Name="TierSource">
			<Data id="0" Name="Any" savekey="any" text=":5f6b97aea3414eab:Any" />
			<Data id="1" Name="0" savekey="common" text=":5f6b97ae1dbf8a98:Common" />
			<Data id="2" Name="1" savekey="handcrafted" text=":5f6b97ae41d0db3f:Handcrafted" />
			<Data id="3" Name="2" savekey="treasured" text=":5f6b97ae25a89e57:Treasured" />
			<Data id="7" Name="Master" savekey="mastercrafted" text=":5f6b97ae9e38dd66:Mastercrafted" />
			<Data id="4" Name="3" savekey="legendary" text=":5f6b97ae40f0839c:Legendary" />
			<Data id="5" Name="4" savekey="fabled" text=":5f6b97aeb1d9debf:Fabled" />
			<Data id="5" Name="5" savekey="Mythical" text=":5f6b97ae5c19ab6c:Mythical" />
		</DataSource>
copy the last line from this box, and paste ist as new last line in your xml file. thats all..
tried this but its also listing all the fabled items,but the mythical choice on the filter list now.

Last edited by yantis_the_rat : 03-29-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Unread 05-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I'm not sure that's really "doing" anthing if the the ID #'s are the same.
So I thought the ID # was some internal code which meant "Fabled" or "Legendary". It doesn't. It's actually part of the language translation. That code is how EQ2 translates the words into French, German, Russian, and Japanese.

So if we want a true Ethereal filter, I think it would have to be added on the server side.