EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 08-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Default Come celebrate with us!

We are so excited, and proud, to announce that we are celebrating our 10th Anniversary! It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since we opened our first site, EQInterface. 10 years of creating friendly, helpful and supportive communities for those that enjoy customizing their MMORPG user interfaces. 10 years of providing a safe place for people to upload, download and maintain those custom UIs. The time has simply flown by! On top of that, we have close to a million registered users - and since we don’t require registration to download from our sites, you can bet that number is exponentially higher!

There is a write-up about our sites: things we have done and are doing for the communities, our roles in the various MMORPG UI communities over the years, etc. for you to read (where we unashamedly say how awesome we are and why). As well, we have done up a timeline of our network for the last ten years. Plus, what’s a celebration without games and giveaways?

So, we’re holding trivia challenges on all of our sites. There are 10 questions on each site: each question has three answers to choose between and there is only one correct answer for each question. Each correct answer will give you an entry into the giveaway on that site. Some questions may be the same across all of the sites and some may be different.

We’ve partnered up with the different game companies to have nifty stuff to give away. There will be different prizes on each site, swag that is appropriate for that particular community. It’s our way for thanking you for all the support you’ve given us over the years. We wouldn’t be here celebrating 10 years if it weren’t for you, our communities.

As well, we have a bonus prize exclusively for our registered users. We have 80 (yes, you read that right, 80) headsets we are giving away. All you have to do is take a 30 question survey to be entered for your chance to win a GameCom 380 Headset. Once you get through the trivia challenge, be sure to do the survey and be entered for a chance to win.

Check each site’s trivia challenge page to see the prizes being offered for that site, as well as the rules for the game. Make sure that the email address associated with your MMOUI account is correct and current, as that is how winners will be notified. Any winner who can’t be contacted by email forfeits their prize and another winner will be selected in their place.

From dolby and myself: Thank you all for a fantastic 10 years. Here’s to the next 10! We hope you have fun with the trivia challenge and good luck to everyone for the draws!

Last edited by Cairenn : 08-16-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Unread 08-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Congrats! I've only been here since EQ2Interface that I can recall (may have used EQInterface, it was a long time ago...) but it's been an invaluable place for interface designers and interface users.

Is there a separate account needed for mmoui.com? I don't see anywhere to register specifically there, so I assume the one we use on the individual site(s) is what's intended.
Unread 08-16-2012, 06:49 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Congrats on 10 years all. And thanks to you guys for hosting such great resources for all these years.
Unread 08-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Credendo Vides
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
Congrats! I've only been here since EQ2Interface that I can recall (may have used EQInterface, it was a long time ago...) but it's been an invaluable place for interface designers and interface users.

Is there a separate account needed for mmoui.com? I don't see anywhere to register specifically there, so I assume the one we use on the individual site(s) is what's intended.
Hey lordebon. No, there isn't a login for the MMOUI site itself, as it isn't actually anything more than a way to link to all of our sites and to have a single place to get recent news from all of our sites. You will have to go to each of our sites that you are using and do the trivia questions on each of them if you want to try for the prizes on those sites. Sorry.
Unread 08-20-2012, 06:59 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Unkown

grats on 10th
also would like to thanks everyone who host and maintain this site + those interface author keeping their ui's up-to-date

thank you for all your time and effort
Unread 08-31-2012, 06:18 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Am a bit late to the party, but congratulations to you all for reaching that milestone and still going strong!