EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Closed Thread
Unread 04-09-2009, 06:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Hi, I just downloaded this and the quest journal. I'm getting the same thing as a lot of the other posts about only seeing the Parent.Parent etc. text. I've changed my eq2ui_custom.xml file to include the files:
Code:
    <Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
	<include>InfoCenter/includes.xml</include>
	<include>eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml</include>
    </Page>
I get the windows, but when clicking on a button it displays the link to the file, not the actual text. I've also checked the eq2ui.xml file and it does include eq2ui_custom.xml.
Unread 04-09-2009, 07:53 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Is the InfoCenter/includes.xml properly inside the InfoCenter folder, along with all the subfolders?

Not sure why only some run into this problem.
Unread 04-09-2009, 10:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Yes, I have 8 sub folders and includes.xml in the InfoCenter folder in my UI folder.
Unread 06-30-2009, 04:36 AM
Zerk Ad'Libitum
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye
Send a message via ICQ to Brorim
Question Have you stopped working on this ?

Would love to see a TSO updated version

Yours
Unread 08-27-2009, 10:59 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brorim View Post
Would love to see a TSO updated version

Yours
Exactly what I came here to find out! Ever since the spells have all been revamped that entire section is pretty much useless anymore and this is one of the best features I ever found for my UI.

Unread 08-27-2009, 07:20 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I would like to get it together. If I can find some lists that would be easy to transfer, I'll see what I can do.

There's TONs I would love to do. It's just very tedious doing everything and making sure everything works with each small change.

*pouts about the UI*
Unread 08-30-2009, 06:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Does anyone know a resource that lists class abilities by level with the description as well?

I thought the ZAM listings would have been updated/changed by now, but I was mistaken.
The EQ2i site has all the spells, but it would be very tedious to copy over the descriptions for the spells for all classes.
Unread 08-30-2009, 07:32 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

I'm working on the Monk list now - couldn't find a resource anywhere, so I will at least do my own class.
Unread 08-30-2009, 08:31 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefang View Post
I'm working on the Monk list now - couldn't find a resource anywhere, so I will at least do my own class.
Cool. I'll most likely do the Sk, as that is what I play most. Perhaps I'll fill out the Mystic or Defiler one as well. It's just a lot of work going through 26 classes, considering it falls lower on my list of things to do compared to other missing information.
Unread 09-03-2009, 04:15 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock

Here is a list I made for myself to help get more familiar with the dirge class. It's just a list of spells, combat arts and AA's that add spells and combat arts to your list of abilities. If you can't use it as is let me know and I will download info center and try to match the formatting it uses.

The file was created using Word Pad. I re-saved in Open Office 3.1.1 as a Word 97,2000,XP .doc file since .rtf files aren't supported upload formats. The formatting might be a bit wonky depending on what text editor you open it with.

The ranger list is the same as the dirge list (for better or worse). Those are the only two toons I have at 80. Hope it helps. This is a really cool mod and I would love to see it stay relevant for those that can't open the in game browser without killing their performance.

The ranger list was created using Open Office 3.1.1 and saved as a Word 97,2000,XP .doc file.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Dirge Spell and Combat Art List Text.doc (44.0 KB, 837 views)
File Type: doc Ranger Combat Art List Text.doc (46.0 KB, 713 views)

Last edited by Enric : 09-03-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Added list of ranger combat arts.
Unread 09-04-2009, 02:48 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks much, I'll have to look at these when I get back home. I have a bundle of different text editors, so I'm sure I can figure it out.

Just about anything helps at this point!
Unread 09-12-2009, 12:39 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

just saw this post on the boards - thought it might be helpful

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/p...58667&#5117046

Still working on the monk list - just got busy and havent finished it yet
Unread 09-12-2009, 01:44 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Ugh. well, it's a start, and it does help a little. It's a joint effort in the end, but that's what this mod is all about.

Cheers. Thanks mate.
Closed Thread