EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Patch Notes

Unread 04-19-2010, 07:10 PM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Default [Live] Update Notes: Tuesday, April 20, 2010(0)

GENERAL
  • Fixed an issue where possessing a creature would sometimes make your attackable target not attackable until you changed targets.
RESEARCH
  • You may now have all characters on your account researching at the same time.
USEABILITYONPLAYER COMMAND
  • The useabilityonplayer command now supports group and raid slot numbers in place of the player’s name.
  • For example, to cast Enduring Breath on the 12th person in the raid:
    • /useabilityonplayer r12 Enduring Breath
  • To cast Enduring Breath on the 3rd person in your group:
    • /useabilityonplayer g3 Enduring Breath
ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENTS
  • Focus: Death March now adds 10% damage reduction to On the March in PVE Combat and 5% damage reduction in PVP Combat.
QUESTS
  • The Flames That Cannot Die Quest has been altered. It was not intended that you have to go through the library several times for that update and as such the quest has been updated. Those who have completed at least one part of that stage should petition to have it updated.
ITEMS
  • Leather Breastplate of Divine Equilibrium and Vest of Divine Equilibrium now have Critical Vigor as an effect.
PERAH’CELSIS’ ABOMINABLE LABORATORY
  • Arkatanthis’ benthic freeze curse now has a max duration of 60 secs, rather than lasting indefinately.
  • Arkatanthis’ curse of destruction now lasts 20 secs, giving players more time to remove it. The benthic warlord and defiler adds associated with Arkatanthis now have significantly lower max health.
  • Arkatanthis will no longer cast curse of destruction or benthic freeze on players actively fighting the benthic warlord adds. Players with curse of destruction on them will no longer be chosen to fight the benthic warlord adds.
YKESHA’S INNER STRONGHOLD
  • Ykeshan Footsoldiers should now drop Ykeshan warbeads in both the Field General Uktap and Ykesha encounters.

More...
Unread 04-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offical Forums View Post
GENERAL
  • Fixed an issue where possessing a creature would sometimes make your attackable target not attackable until you changed targets.
RESEARCH
  • You may now have all characters on your account researching at the same time.
USEABILITYONPLAYER COMMAND
  • The useabilityonplayer command now supports group and raid slot numbers in place of the player’s name.
  • For example, to cast Enduring Breath on the 12th person in the raid:
    • /useabilityonplayer r12 Enduring Breath
  • To cast Enduring Breath on the 3rd person in your group:
    • /useabilityonplayer g3 Enduring Breath
ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENTS
  • Focus: Death March now adds 10% damage reduction to On the March in PVE Combat and 5% damage reduction in PVP Combat.
QUESTS
  • The Flames That Cannot Die Quest has been altered. It was not intended that you have to go through the library several times for that update and as such the quest has been updated. Those who have completed at least one part of that stage should petition to have it updated.
ITEMS
  • Leather Breastplate of Divine Equilibrium and Vest of Divine Equilibrium now have Critical Vigor as an effect.
PERAH’CELSIS’ ABOMINABLE LABORATORY
  • Arkatanthis’ benthic freeze curse now has a max duration of 60 secs, rather than lasting indefinately.
  • Arkatanthis’ curse of destruction now lasts 20 secs, giving players more time to remove it. The benthic warlord and defiler adds associated with Arkatanthis now have significantly lower max health.
  • Arkatanthis will no longer cast curse of destruction or benthic freeze on players actively fighting the benthic warlord adds. Players with curse of destruction on them will no longer be chosen to fight the benthic warlord adds.
YKESHA’S INNER STRONGHOLD
  • Ykeshan Footsoldiers should now drop Ykeshan warbeads in both the Field General Uktap and Ykesha encounters.

More...

Research... woah. That's a pretty BIG change for being unannounced and slipped into a hotfix. On the upside, my warlock alt will be happy.

Useabilityonplayer: a good thing to have, and doubly so since target_previous was updated.
Unread 04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

The devs had mentioned the Research Assistant change a bit back, but I don't remember when or where it came up.
Unread 04-20-2010, 04:52 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

The /usabilityonplayer change will finally allow use of that command on players with non-ASCII characters in their name, suggest people start using the new format for group and raid windows.
Unread 04-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Server: Oasis

Yea changing mine as we speak! That is one sexy change right there!
Unread 04-20-2010, 09:08 AM
A Griffon
Featured

That's what I get for using one overlay element that changes it's position. But hey, yay for no duplicate code!
Guess I'll just have to add a r1 through r24 property to the "Name" element :P
Unread 04-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
The devs had mentioned the Research Assistant change a bit back, but I don't remember when or where it came up.
Apparently it was only announced in a Dev chat... *sigh* at them only announcing things there. I always miss those and forget to look up the transcripts, since they get posted by Calthine instead of a Dev (so it doesn't show up on Dev Tracker)
Unread 04-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
That's what I get for using one overlay element that changes it's position. But hey, yay for no duplicate code!
Guess I'll just have to add a r1 through r24 property to the "Name" element :P
Yea I thought about your code when I seen this.
Unread 04-20-2010, 03:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Really not so bad to workaround. But I would like to support international players if I can help it.
Unread 04-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Not really gonna matter much if we can never zone in I guess.
Unread 05-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

r1-24/g1-6 needs to be made to work with all tell commands, I might as well not even use these new variables if they not globally usable in the game.
Unread 05-03-2010, 11:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
r1-24/g1-6 needs to be made to work with all tell commands, I might as well not even use these new variables if they not globally usable in the game.
I noticed this this morning AFTER I already changed some code. *Sigh*
More of an oversight on my part....

Guess non-english users really just will never get good support for this junk.
Unread 05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
I noticed this this morning AFTER I already changed some code. *Sigh*
More of an oversight on my part....

Guess non-english users really just will never get good support for this junk.
One step at a time, hehe. It would be nice to see r1 and g1 added as tokens (%r1) for use in tell / chat macros. But better to be able to cure them silently than not at all
Unread 05-04-2010, 09:17 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
But better to be able to cure them silently than not at all
Yeah, just use r*/g* for the abilities and the name for the rest.
Unread 05-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

I emailed Rothgar on this and he said it could be made to work with tell like commands but when there would be time to do it he didn't know.

I'm not going to write extra code to use r*/g* plus the name. So until this gets fixed international people will just be **** out of luck using extreme.

Last edited by Landiin : 05-04-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Unread 05-04-2010, 02:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Aye. In my case I can't do a mixed version since I'm using one variable to setup their name, and that is used in both casting scenarios and tells/channel commands.

It's a variable being used that is setup by the user, so there's no good way to separate them unless I use 2 different variables (which would be confusing for the user me thinks)