EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 12-04-2008, 04:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Close Main Hud windows

Because of my location I'm forced to use dial-up for internet access. I have to turn the hud off completely to be able to use the griffins and horses through-out the game. This got me to thinking that maybe turning off the windows I don't use would speed up the game, but the ones that I don't use don't have an option to close them.

The windows I would like to close are the ones dealing with spells. The hotbar greying out active spells, and the battle info gives me all the details I need to play the game and keep me and my group alive. Is there a way to turn off the maintained spells, active spells, and detremental spell windows?

I've tried just making them see through with the opacity settings, but that made no impact on the game speed. And since using the F-10 to turn off the hud alltogether gives me increased performace, the slow down has to be in a window that I can't close.
Unread 12-04-2008, 04:23 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Alt-M
Alt-E

Next time take the time to read the game's manual or the ingame options as well as the topic of the forum you are posting in, this had nothing to do with requesting a custom interface piece.
Unread 12-04-2008, 05:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I'll try the alt keys, thnx for that.

In my defense, I've read the paper and digital manual that came with my game, searched the knowlege base, and did searches on the various forums for this info. Either I over-looked it, or they got it hidden. And since it had to do with a hud window, I figured it would have to be done with a ui change, thus the feature request.