Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 01-13-2010, 03:31 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto21 View Post
ok just curious i run EQ2 with the black bars im going to assume you dont (the top/ bottom making the screen smaller since its covered by crap anyway and improves fps of wasted space) anyway i downloaded the XP bar ui mod, and when placed upon the black bar it goes invisible till moused over, but works fine on the regular screen. any thought as to why it does that on the black sections, but not game area?
Check out the bug tracker on my portal.
http://seagoat.eq2interface.com/port...wbug&bugid=179
Unread 01-13-2010, 03:33 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

disable the option to hide window frames in the letterbox area (it's somewhere in options)
Unread 01-17-2010, 12:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagoat View Post
Check out the bug tracker on my portal.
http://seagoat.eq2interface.com/port...wbug&bugid=179
ok will do if GM's idea doesnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
disable the option to hide window frames in the letterbox area (it's somewhere in options)
ill look around so far havent seen anything, but there are a ton of options so it will probably take a while to find it
Unread 01-17-2010, 12:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Sorry for the DP, but this is a separate Idea. Seagoat I dont know if you are still bogged down, but there is a UI mod i have used forever, and with the addition of the last GU where they added achievements it broke it.
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...JournalUI.html
A journal with new tabs on it allowing you to access in game info about writs, HQ's etc. Im curious of there is something you may be able to do with this to allow it to work again, and add your personal touch of greatness . Anyway I have no issues helping to find updated information in each of the sections, and new HQ's etc as they come out, but my self I have no clue how to mess with UI/mod. Just an idea thanks.
Unread 01-17-2010, 01:21 PM
A Griffon

What GM said is what's posted in the bug tracker on my portal. ;D

I've actually got a partially modded journal file that I've been using for a while. Been busy with work and hospital stays, so it hasn't been fully tweaked or released for public consumption. Once I have the time to sit down and redo the mod, I'll release an update. Meanwhile, I'm attaching the file as it stands now in case you or anyone else would like to use it.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_journals_quest.xml (75.9 KB, 1182 views)
Unread 01-18-2010, 12:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagoat View Post
What GM said is what's posted in the bug tracker on my portal. ;D

I've actually got a partially modded journal file that I've been using for a while. Been busy with work and hospital stays, so it hasn't been fully tweaked or released for public consumption. Once I have the time to sit down and redo the mod, I'll release an update. Meanwhile, I'm attaching the file as it stands now in case you or anyone else would like to use it.
Cool ill take a look at it
Unread 05-25-2010, 09:50 AM
A Griffon

Just a note to remind everyone: I don't think my quest journal mod (any incarnation) is compatible with GU56. When I get the time and can add in the Storyline section, I'll post an update.
Unread 05-25-2010, 09:58 AM
A Griffon

In other news, my Cloak Designer is now open for guild heraldry submissions.

Please head over and register for a free account, then submit yours to be one of the first guilds in the database!
Unread 08-18-2010, 11:08 AM
A Griffon

Here's a fix for my Experience mod that will keep it working with the new UI changes. I have a few more bits I want to throw in there before I put out an official update, but this should tide you guys over until then.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml (13.2 KB, 1216 views)
Unread 09-20-2010, 10:20 AM
A Griffon

I've finally got an update to my XP bars posted! It includes a slight name change to Seagoat's Modular Experience Bars, a reworking of the mod to reflect the new code structure, and the addition of the EQ2 game menu and the SC Marketplace buttons.

Enjoy!
http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/info4202.html

My next project will be redoing my Inventory and Inspect Player mods (from scratch, ugh). Stay tuned!
Unread 11-11-2010, 07:45 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Love it, and thanks!
Unread 11-23-2012, 06:36 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Permafrost

Anychance of a Carolina Hurricane target ring?
Would be awesome for my wife and I
Unread 07-30-2014, 10:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Compass

Hi! installed your compass for EQ2 & really do appreciate it. For some reason, it is invisible until I type in the command
/show_window MainHUD.Compass
then it appears. But I have to do that every time I log in. The clock is visible from login, and once the compass is visible, mousing over the new clock will snap it in place next to the compass.

Where do I change what so this happens automatically, in particular the show compass? I am not afraid to edit XML although I do not know how to program it.

Thanks!
Unread 07-30-2014, 11:19 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richaer View Post
Hi! installed your compass for EQ2 & really do appreciate it. For some reason, it is invisible until I type in the command
/show_window MainHUD.Compass
then it appears. But I have to do that every time I log in. The clock is visible from login, and once the compass is visible, mousing over the new clock will snap it in place next to the compass.

Where do I change what so this happens automatically, in particular the show compass? I am not afraid to edit XML although I do not know how to program it.

Thanks!
Hmm. I'm not sure of any specific reason why this would happen; I haven't had any problems like that.

You can try right-clicking on the compass and selecting "Window Settings." Click the "Default Location" button...you'll have to reposition the compass, but it may help with your problem.

You can also try opening your UI settings file (named [Server]_[Character]_eq2_uisettings.xml in the EverQuest II game directory) in a text editor and making sure the following lines appear in some fashion, under the MainHUD module:
Code:
<Window Name="Clock" alignment="3" alignment_offset="-293,-196" backdrop_mo_o="0" backdrop_n_o="0" click_through="true" frame_mo_o="0" frame_n_o="0" size="65,63" visible="true" window_style="0" />
<Window Name="Compass" alignment="1" alignment_offset="0,20" locked="true" size="290,55" visible="true" window_style="1" />
(The key bit is visible="true")

Let me know if either of these help!
Unread 07-30-2014, 03:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

The "visible=true" was missing. Adding it to the compass line fixed the visibility at login. Odd that the clock doesn't care (it is missing there too).
Thank you! I never would have figured that out.

The clock popping into place is minor - that is just a wave of the hand each time - no typing required! LOL I'll look over the location settings later when I have time.

Thanks again... That compass is exactly what I wanted!
Unread 07-30-2014, 09:31 PM
A Griffon

Glad I could help, and super glad you like it! ;D
Unread 09-14-2017, 09:50 PM
A Griffon

Default *Sneaks In*

Well, hey guys

It's been a looong time, but I'm getting back into mods again. I need to document and package the newest version of my XP bars, but I wanted to check for suggestions first!

Here's the piece as it stands now:

The bars are still modular and can be hidden and shifted pretty much however you like.

The buttons on either side are controlled with the maximize/minimize option when right-clicking on the window. We have the two big ones that appear on the default XP bar (EQ2 menu and Marketplace), plus 4 additional buttons:
  • Open Broker
  • Open Mailbox
  • Summon Mercenary
  • Toggle Mount
I initially wanted to add buttons for summoning all the things (familiars, personae, warders, pets...), but realized that would get out of control pretty quickly.

So is there anything you feel NEEDS to be added before I submit an updated version?

Last edited by Seagoat : 09-15-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Unread 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
A Griffon

Hi Seagoat, welcome back! The only thing I see missing is the Tithe XP bar and the XP vial counter. Not necessarily needs but some might want one or both.
Unread 09-15-2017, 11:06 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Hi Seagoat, welcome back! The only thing I see missing is the Tithe XP bar and the XP vial counter. Not necessarily needs but some might want one or both.
Thanks!!

The Tithe bar is there in this latest version -- in the middle, the white one. You can click the number of Tithe points at the left end of the bar to open the Tithe window, too.

The XP vials, I'm not sure about. Is there another mod out there that shows them? I'll poke around and see if it's feasible.
Unread 09-15-2017, 11:21 AM
A Griffon

Oops my bad on the Tithe bar, should pay more attention. Maybe it's the Ascension XP bar I'm thinking of. Anyway, the green XP vial can be seen on the left end of the default XP bar. The large green gem fills up in 25% increments and the icon shows how many vials you have available. There is also a tooltip and a right-click context menu for controlling the "siphoning" of XP and purchasing/redeeming.
Unread 09-15-2017, 02:00 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Oops my bad on the Tithe bar, should pay more attention. Maybe it's the Ascension XP bar I'm thinking of. Anyway, the green XP vial can be seen on the left end of the default XP bar. The large green gem fills up in 25% increments and the icon shows how many vials you have available. There is also a tooltip and a right-click context menu for controlling the "siphoning" of XP and purchasing/redeeming.
Ah, thanks for that. Ascension XP isn't something I've even thought of. I've just qualified for AXP on my main, so I'll look into that as well.

I'll have to poke around the default XP bar and see what I can do with the XP vial.