EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 10-23-2012, 09:02 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Question Looking for Silver

I have tried a couple times, but not had success attempting to alter the UI border/window colors, from EQ2's default gold to silver (ie, the long-defunct Incubi Silver UI).

I luv and use DrumsUI, exclusively. If ANYONE can help guide me or update the necessary files to change the gold to silver tones I would be SO VERY appreciative!!

Thanks !!!
Unread 10-23-2012, 11:16 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

For most of it the color's set in the texture (.dds) files that provide the images for the UI borders and backgrounds. You literally have to create new images with the elements drawn in the colors you want.
Unread 10-24-2012, 01:41 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

My patcher has some color variants on it.

I need to re-export them in a slightly higher DDS quality, but there are there to use/test now (for a ~month now).
Also, I missed a few gold elements when I have more time I shall finish that project.

It's truly time consuming for me, especially compared to just coding (my native tongue).
Unread 10-30-2012, 09:00 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Tyty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post

I need to re-export them in a slightly higher DDS quality, but there are there to use/test now (for a ~month now).
Also, I missed a few gold elements when I have more time I shall finish that project.

It's truly time consuming for me, especially compared to just coding (my native tongue).

I shall have to try and find 'em! TYTY!!
Unread 10-30-2012, 09:03 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Talking Just curious . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post

DOH! It's early, I'm forgetful! LOL
Are your color variations part of your Full Interface UI, or only in the Updater version? (presuming both, I just always used the Full version...)
Unread 09-24-2013, 01:42 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown

I did a search and only found a several year old thread about this. And the few stand alone auto attack timers I have found don't seem to work, or break something else. Could someone please make an up to date auto attack timer?
Unread 09-24-2013, 03:13 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulback View Post
I did a search and only found a several year old thread about this. And the few stand alone auto attack timers I have found don't seem to work, or break something else. Could someone please make an up to date auto attack timer?
I don't think you need one. The game now includes autoattack bars as part of the standard UI, so there's no need for custom UI mods just to get them.