EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 09-05-2012, 07:54 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Quick-raid buttons tool

A little C#/.Net tool I started, yeesh, a year ago and finally cleaned up to where it works acceptably. I'm pretty sure there's still a few bugs in it I need to stamp out, but nothing world-shattering at this point. I've included the source (Visual Studio 2010 project) along with the actual program folder. My original motivation: I got tired of editing text files and wanted a nice graphical tool to create quick-raid button configurations. Plus I wanted something that'd save all my hard work creating spell lines (lists of spells and their levels, so I could generate the right conditional code to pick the highest available spell for the character's level).

Just unzip QuickRaidButtons.zip into a folder and run the QuickRaidButtons.exe file. Once I'm sure the last bugs are out I'll build an MSI installer for it, but since it doesn't need any special setup a zipfile's sufficient. If you look in the "Documents and Example Files" folder under where you unzipped it to, there's a QuickRaidButtons.htm file with basic instructions on how to use it.

You'll need the .Net Framework 4.0 installed to run it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QuickRaidButtons.zip (104.6 KB, 296 views)
File Type: zip QuickRaidButtons_src.zip (146.3 KB, 281 views)
Unread 09-07-2012, 01:34 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I've done some more work, and the latest is at:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6g...jJHNDFLOUxwZDg

I figure Google Drive will avoid eating up space here until I've got a clean package. No overall changes, just bugfixes and cleanups to the sorting of things. And there's a Windows help file QuickRaidButtons.chm in the Help Files folder.

Google Drive shows the contents of the zipfile. Use the Download option at the bottom of the File menu to download the zipfile itself.