EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 04-06-2012, 03:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Graphic Quality change on the fly

Hi everyone,

i have tried to find this info on the forum but without luck.
I am looking for a user interface that would allow me to change the graphic quality on the fly a la profitui reborn (not sure ?)
I remember installing an interface that gave this ability from a modified run menu that had this ability (has settings like raid, quality, picture). Tried to use, this menu portion only but ended up breaking everything

Is there such UI ?

Thanks

Last edited by Melpheos : 04-06-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Unread 04-06-2012, 05:35 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

The default options windows lets you save your options to a multiple profile setup names, where you can save/load right from in-game.
Unread 04-06-2012, 10:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
The default options windows lets you save your options to a multiple profile setup names, where you can save/load right from in-game.
Thanks Drumstix42 but i have honestly no idea what you are talking about
Is it relative to DrumsUI or the default EQ2 menu ?
If it's a personal interface, what i'm looking for is only this functionnality.
If it's default EQ2, i never been able to retain my settings if i change to any of the default (maximum performance, etc...)
Unread 04-06-2012, 04:23 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Melpheos, use the Save/Load buttons at the bottom of the Options (Alt+O) menu. You can set up profiles for different purposes and switch between them as often as you like.

Edit: To be more specific, each time you tweak your options and save a profile, an .OPT file containing over 300 separate game settings is created in your EQII folder. When you load that profile later, all of your current options get overwritten by whatever settings are in that file. You can use OPT files created by someone else, but it's always better to create your own since usually you have everything set up just right for your computer and you only want to change a few things, for example turning off names and mounts for raids. If you set up the profiles yourself, you'll get just those tweaks and nothing else will change. if you use someone else's pre-packaged OPT file, you'll have to accept whatever settings they saved the file with, which may or may not be appropriate for your tastes or your particular system.

__
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	video-options.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	7851  

Last edited by Darqwood : 04-06-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Unread 04-06-2012, 07:06 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

And just to note: I've found that some people think that the Save/Load buttons are for the Keyboard layout dropdown box, when they are not. It can be a little misleading, but they are independent from each other

For that reason, I slightly modified the Options window in my UI to separate them a bit.
Unread 04-07-2012, 11:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
And just to note: I've found that some people think that the Save/Load buttons are for the Keyboard layout dropdown box, when they are not. It can be a little misleading, but they are independent from each other

For that reason, I slightly modified the Options window in my UI to separate them a bit.
Well that is what i though.... Why do they have to put Keyboard Layout just next to the save button...
Ho well... It's SOE after all

Thanks a lot for the hint You and Darkwood
Unread 10-03-2012, 06:27 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown

I did a search and only found a several year old thread about this. And the few stand alone auto attack timers I have found don't seem to work, or break something else. Could someone please make an up to date auto attack timer?
Unread 10-31-2012, 02:42 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown

I have no idea about this topic.