Default updates needed following soemote update

• voice windows
  • group window is funky
Unread 08-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Aware of the changes to the voice windows.

Haven't experienced any issues with the group window with SOEmote disabled. More specifics are needed beyond it being "funky" to really fix anything... but going from what I've seen folks reporting in other UIs it may be a hard-coding issue on SOE's side. In the meantime I suggest turning SOEmote off (and voice chat, if necessary) and seeing if that lets you use the group window normally for now as a workaround for now. If it's issues with click-to-cure it may be fixed in tomorrow's patch as well, there's mention of it in the patch notes.
Unread 08-09-2012, 02:41 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default assides group window (which functions still fine for me)

there had a few XML to be altered to include the new windows and elements for SOEmote.

I attached the files I have modified according to http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16583.

I renamed the eq2ui_mainhud_voicebar.xml so it picks the DefaultUI one. I didn't wanna mess with the groupwindow XML since it seems a lot tweaked compared to the DefaultUI and also i have no need for the SOEmote minipreview in my groupwindow.

At least SOEmote works now, and still my groupwindow does.

Hope that is helping some of you,

regards Censeo
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_popup.xml (2.4 KB, 429 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud.xml (4.2 KB, 457 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_gamedata.xml (109.4 KB, 434 views)
Unread 08-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

None of those files is actually needed in your fetish install: you're best off deleting them so it pulls the default versions (which will always be up to date), that way they don't have to be continually updated whenever SOE adds a new window.
Unread 08-09-2012, 02:33 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown
Default group window

note in the screenshot that the instant click buttons overlap the name of the group member below it.

Last edited by erk48188 : 08-09-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Unread 08-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Ah, I don't use the vertical alignment myself so I didn't notice that. I'll try to take a look at it, shouldn't be too bad to fix as long as SOE's hard-coding isn't too bad.
Unread 08-09-2012, 03:42 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

What I found with ProfitUI: there's a hidden 6 pixels of padding at the top of the "GroupMember1" through "GroupMember5" Page elements. It doesn't appear in the UI XML, but those Page elements (and all the contained elements) render 6 pixels further down than the Location attribute indicates. It looks like that 6 pixels is fixed regardless of how you size things.
Unread 08-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Fetish 12.2 will include updates to fix the group window and should be out Sunday or soon thereafter. We've fixed it so that the clickabilities show properly in both horizontal and vertical and so that the SOEmote paperdolls work properly in both orientations.

In the horizontal orientation, the portraits will appear above each groupmember (with the window being expanded upward to accommodate them). In the veritcal orientation, the portraits will appear to the left of each groupmember with everything expanding out to the right to fit.

(Edit: Currently aiming for release sometime Tuesday. Had to fix an extra bug or two and get the group window playing nice with SOEmote).

Last edited by lordebon : 08-20-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Unread 08-25-2012, 07:06 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Storms

So, tuesday ? but...which tuesday ?
Unread 08-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

RL unfortunately has schedules of it's own that take precedence, hehe. I'm also waiting on a bit of configuration on the site's side so that the new interface can be uploaded properly.

In the meantime, if you folks want to download the updated "Core" version now (more info on that soon...) I've attached it here. As always please do a clean install instead of copying into an existing folder to prevent issues.

The only known issue is a reported minor text overlap bug in the loot window that I haven't been able to reproduce myself.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fetish 12.2 Core.zip (1.95 MB, 384 views)
Unread 09-01-2012, 09:27 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
RL unfortunately has schedules of it's own that take precedence, hehe. I'm also waiting on a bit of configuration on the site's side so that the new interface can be uploaded properly.

In the meantime, if you folks want to download the updated "Core" version now (more info on that soon...) I've attached it here. As always please do a clean install instead of copying into an existing folder to prevent issues.

The only known issue is a reported minor text overlap bug in the loot window that I haven't been able to reproduce myself.
have this update installed and on the broker window when choosing my class its always 1 class off for some reason,also...click to cure still not working even with the level 80 potions for some reason.
Unread 09-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by druadon View Post
have this update installed and on the broker window when choosing my class its always 1 class off for some reason,also...click to cure still not working even with the level 80 potions for some reason.
I'll check the broker window, haven't changed anything there recently. For the cure potions, if you're using the included potion variant, that works for and is intended for the T10 potions only. The standard variant should work with T9 and lower potions, I'll check that as well.
Unread 09-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Found the issue with the "My class and level" button; it relies on some external code in _Fetish_market_scriptor.xml that weren't updated when BLs came out, so any class after it would be one off.

The fix will be included when 12.2 is formally uploaded (still waiting on some permissions from Dolby to upload it to the proper area). In the meantime just drop the attached file into your Fetish 12.2 folder and overwrite the one that's there.

I haven't had the chance to test the potions on a character < T10. The version included by default is specific to T10 potion cures (since the widest audience for custom UIs is there), if you want it to work on lower tiers and use the spells you have to use the _nopotion variant included in the "optional variants" folder by deleting the existing _Fetish_Clickcures.xml and replacing it with the one in the folder (remove the _nopotion from the front).
Attached Files
File Type: xml _Fetish_market_scriptor.xml (11.2 KB, 586 views)