Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-26-2013, 12:09 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default Feb 26 updates

I've got the files compared against test. Not much changing:
  • Bag options button in inventory bags.
  • A new achievements page in the guild window.
  • A new filter in the guild window (have to double-check this one against Profit to make sure I haven't already included it).
  • A new growth page in the examine window, something to do with spirit stones. Not sure if this is something going live tomorrow or work still in progress.
  • A new element in commonelements.dds, seems to be for the examine window's growth page. Not sure if this goes live tomorrow, but if it does it'll mean updates to the skin packs.

Nothing too major, expect an upload to the updater in the afternoon. I'll post the modified files here once I've confirmed what's going to go live.

WTB: prior warning of what changes on Test are actually going live.
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM
A Griffon

Bags: no changes to bag window, sorting is accessible through the bag options pop-up which isn't modded.

Persona window: New button added for bag sorting, beside the auto-inventory drop spot (except on the small variant, where it's down alongside the search button).

Examine window: new growth page elements added. This requires a new graphics element in commonelements.dds, so expect a full release of skinpacks shortly. I'm going to have the default file updated when I post to the updater.

Guild window: new achievements tab. I have to do a bunch of work to get this one fitted into the Profit window space, so it won't be in tonight's update. If you really need it, just delete eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml from the ProfitUI directory and use the default window. I do plan on updating the guild window to include the new event filter. [Clarification: the event-filter update went in the Tuesday night upload to the updater, the achievement tab is planned for Wednesday or Thursday along with the skin packs once I resize elements to fit Profit's version of the guild window.]

Last edited by tknarr : 02-27-2013 at 02:46 AM.
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
A Griffon

For those who can't wait for the updater, I'm attaching the default-variant XML files and graphics. The .xml files go in UI/ProfitUI, the .dds goes in UI/ProfitUI/images
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_examine.xml (48.0 KB, 340 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml (100.4 KB, 335 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (207.3 KB, 333 views)
File Type: dds commonelements.dds (1.00 MB, 288 views)
Unread 02-26-2013, 08:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

can't see anything on the in game guild page about the guild achievements. not sure if it's borked or I made a mistake.
Unread 02-27-2013, 02:43 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WulffsKrieg View Post
can't see anything on the in game guild page about the guild achievements. not sure if it's borked or I made a mistake.
See message #2.
Unread 02-27-2013, 11:00 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
Patched Profit today, and guild window was one of the items updated, but still don't see the achievement tab.
See message #2. The event filter was simple. The actual tab, the default XML won't fit the size of Profit's window so I have to adjust everything to fit. I didn't want to hold up everything over it since it's not game-breaking, so it and the graphics elements for the non-default skin packs will be going up tonight once I've had time to work on everything.
Unread 02-28-2013, 01:00 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
See message #2. The event filter was simple. The actual tab, the default XML won't fit the size of Profit's window so I have to adjust everything to fit. I didn't want to hold up everything over it since it's not game-breaking, so it and the graphics elements for the non-default skin packs will be going up tonight once I've had time to work on everything.
Yeah... I realized I was dumb and didn't properly read that you said you only updated the event filter lol! I deleted the post but clearly you quoted me first
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server
Unread 02-28-2013, 01:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

tknarr,
Will profit be getting the option for the slider on the green adorns? I notice that with Tues update anytime you view one, it only gives you the current stats of the level. It no longer shows what the end result stats will be.

Btw, wanted to take a moment and say thank you for all your hard work with profit. Was really glad to see someone taking over the coding of profit after gm retired. I've tried using other ui's but in the end I always come back to profit as it just does everything that I want it to and gives a very solid and well thought out look.
Unread 02-28-2013, 02:25 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by morprulz View Post
tknarr,
Will profit be getting the option for the slider on the green adorns? I notice that with Tues update anytime you view one, it only gives you the current stats of the level. It no longer shows what the end result stats will be.
That should've gone in Tuesday evening with the Feb 26 update. The code was added to the examine window for the slider, and I tested it and was using it during raid Tuesday night. Note that SOE only added the slider to the actual examine window of green adorns, the tooltip window still only shows the stats for the adorn's current level.
Unread 02-28-2013, 03:18 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
That should've gone in Tuesday evening with the Feb 26 update. The code was added to the examine window for the slider, and I tested it and was using it during raid Tuesday night. Note that SOE only added the slider to the actual examine window of green adorns, the tooltip window still only shows the stats for the adorn's current level.
It works great as of your update Tuesday
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:43 AM
A Griffon

Here's the full guild window, the files are a bit delayed getting to the updater so I'm posting it here for anyone who wants it in the meantime.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml (130.4 KB, 302 views)