EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 04-04-2012, 05:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Quick cure button problem

First off..great UI, thankyou!

I seem to be having issues with the click to cures on the group window. Sometimes they just dont work first time when a detrimental hits and I click on it, I will have to try two maybe three times before it cures, other times it works first time. Another healer in my guild says hes having the same issue. I was just wondering if you knew of any reason why this might be happening ?

I tried turning off the placeholder icons...moving them to the side etc....nothing seems to fix it.

I would appreciate any help getting this to work !

Cheers

Rhia
Unread 04-05-2012, 06:47 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Befallen

I am a recent Convert from ProfitUI and this is the one major complaint i have about drums. In profit as a healer you could click anywhere in the dets and it would cast your cure spell you did not have to be precise. I sometimes have to click upto 3 times to get the cure or curse spell to fire off (no im not clicking to fast and canceling my spell cast) it is simply just not firing the macro to cure. Also there is an option for smart curing. when i unckeck this box and click in on a det or curse place holder nothing happens, shouldn't the spell fire off if this option is turned off?

Fire

Last edited by firecla : 04-05-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Unread 04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

First I've heard people not getting successful clicks on the first try every try.

The smart cure option doesn't work correctly on the Player window, because it is using the SOE command /cureplayer which currently has Smart Curing built in, with no way around it. You can get around it using /useabilityonplayer, but you'll have to fill in your class cure names if any have any special ones.

As for the group/raid window, should work as expected. What kind of options do you have enabled in your setup? The only way to for me to try to look into this possible problem is to get every bit of detail possible to reproduce. Several healers I raid with use my UI, and I haven't heard complaints, so please share what you can with me.
Unread 04-05-2012, 02:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the quick reply.

My group/raid settings are as follows

interrupt spell casting to cast / cure is ON
Smart Curing is ON
Hide yourself is OFF
Show Pet health is OFF
Show subclass names is OFF
Show tooltips on quick cast cure buttons is ON
Display cure button placeholders is ON (have tried off also)
Display cures to the side is OFF( have tried this ON also)
Display Buttons to the Side is OFF
Hide quick cast buttons is OFF

im going to carry on playing with the settings....ive added some group messages to it to see if its running the macro but not curing or just not running the macro....out of combat with a guildy in group...it all seems to work perfectly....but ill let you know.
Unread 04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thank you, that was my next suggestion, to add macro text for testing purposes. If you do happen to notice it not working in certain circumstances, please share exactly the scenario if you can (lag, no lag, server lag, low fps, normal fps, group zone, raid zone, etc). Thanks!
Unread 04-24-2012, 01:12 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Runnyeye

Well, I upgraded my potions to T10 versions, and apparently self curing by clicking icon with effect stopped working :/

It still works with lesser tier potions.

I have full version 1.33 (it didnt worked on 1.32 either) with smart curing on.

Update:
I tested /cureplayer command. Apparently it doesnt work with Robust potions :/
I bugged it to SOE.

Last edited by none33pl : 04-24-2012 at 02:25 PM.