EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 03-22-2017, 03:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Thumbs Down DarqUI New User Needs Help Setting Up

I finally got DarqUI installed (had to kill the Malwarebytes process). I'm new to the UI and would like to use it for groups and raiding. I can't seem to find any information on how to set up the various windows. A pointer to a user guide, video, anything would be appreciated. If it makes a difference, I am specifically interested in using it for my Fury, Astomee.
Unread 03-22-2017, 04:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Choose a window or feature you are interested in, then click the [?] in the upper right-hand corner of the utility or the in-game window manager.

Unread 03-22-2017, 06:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqwood View Post
Choose a window or feature you are interested in, then click the [?] in the upper right-hand corner of the utility or the in-game window manager.
Thank you for what looks to be a great product and your response. Would you please explain how I access "the utility?" I did see the question marks in the upper right hand corner of the various windows in game.

I'm just a bit overwhelmed with all the capability and would love if there were examples of how other raid healers have setup their screens.
Unread 03-23-2017, 03:25 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdberg View Post
Thank you for what looks to be a great product and your response. Would you please explain how I access "the utility?" I did see the question marks in the upper right hand corner of the various windows in game.

I'm just a bit overwhelmed with all the capability and would love if there were examples of how other raid healers have setup their screens.

The utility is the program you used to set up DarqUI. It has a blue icon similar to the logo next to my name here. Open the utility and click the [?] in the upper right-hand corner to open the help window. Then explore the various components and features. The help window will display help for whatever page you are on at the time.

Most custom UI pieces in-game have a blue gem button in the corner that will display the Window Manager. This is essentially the in-game version of the utility. It has a [?] in the upper right-hand corner that will display the same help pages.

Please post again if you are still having trouble getting started.