EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DarqUI

Unread 02-01-2017, 03:51 PM
A Grove Wisp
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oasis
Default Darqui frameless fullscreen - how to undo?

I tried the frameless fullscreen mode and decided I don't want it anymore. How do I go back to regular windowed mode?
Unread 02-01-2017, 07:47 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjl View Post
I tried the frameless fullscreen mode and decided I don't want it anymore. How do I go back to regular windowed mode?

Press [Alt+Enter] twice.

Unread 02-01-2017, 09:18 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Oasis

The problem was that the title bar and window frames were still off screen or invisible or whatever it is that makes that mode work, so I could not resize the game window - it was still "full screen". And the bottom of the game window was covered by the Windows taskbar - I could just barely see the top of the UI bottom bar above the Windows taskbar, but not enough to click anything in the game bottom bar.

This may not be the best way, but I ended up switching to the default UI, then I could see the frame for the bottom of the game window. I dragged that up, then I was able to resize the game window and drag it so that the title bar was visible again, then I double-clicked the title bar to maximize the game window but leave the Windows taskbar visible. Then I switched back to DarqUI and all is back to normal.
Unread 02-02-2017, 09:02 AM
A Griffon

Glad you got it reset, jeffjl. For players with this question in the future, there is an easy way to show the entire frame again. After pressing [Alt+Enter] twice, the frame and titlebar are actually back on the window but still mostly off-screen. But you will see a few pixels of the frame along the right-hand side. When you resize the window using this frame edge, the entire titlebar and frame will appear again. The help file has been updated to be more helpful about this.