POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Plane of Magic
- Named creatures should properly update the "Slay Boss Creatures" Daily Objective.
The Laboratory of Lord Vyemm and The Lyceum of Abhorrence
- Barriers and doors should now recognize your progress upon re-entry.
Solusek Ro’s Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would cause Bling’s Blast of Fleck ability to become unable to be cured.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Veleroth and/or Zrexul to get stuck at 1% health for longer than intended.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that could cause Thangbrand and/or Valbrand to get stuck at 1% health for longer than intended.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- Clockwork defusers in the Karnah encounter should now remove up to 8 Powder Cog effects from those near them when they die instead of 6.
- Karnah should now only cast 1 version of Powder Cog.
- Health on the Clockwork defusers has been reduced.
- If a player has the Powder Cog effect applied to them and gets hit with Overcharged Pulse, the increase in damage to Tick-Tock will no longer apply.
- All previously 7 day lockout raid zones have been reduced to roughly 5 day lockouts.
- Many spells/abilities of bosses that were previously unable to be warded can now be affected by wards.
Solusek Ro’s Tower: Radiance [Challenge Event]
- Cinder should be a bit less sneaky and call out the correct class she is looking for.
Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic]
- Gearclaw should no longer gain quite as much additional damage when changing targets quickly.
- Gearclaw should no longer gain additional damage from changing targets when powered down.
Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Heroic]
- The Manaetic Behemoth should no longer gain additional damage from changing targets when firing Manaetic missiles.
- The Ascended achievement no longer requires that you complete the Kunark Ascending signature quest line.
- Ascension abilities will no longer show as unavailable when unmentoring.
- The ascension ability Incineration is now called Fiery Incineration to remove confusion with the wizard spell of the same name.
- Corrected the amount of DPS granted by Tenacity.
- Increased the fervor granted to combat arts by Riana's Relentless Tune at all level ranges.
- Decreased the base damage value of Makeshift Arrows by 28%.
- Increased the class base ability damage multiplier by 12%.
- Increased the class base ability damage multiplier by 10%.
- Corrected an issue that caused Dagger Storm to not deal damage if cast by a swashbuckler.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Band of Thugs from scaling above level 107.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Protoflame from scaling above level 103.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Doppelganger from scaling above level 109.
- Eight Orbs for Eight Pillars - The arcane orbs will more reliably work on defeated constructs of mana.
- A sleeping stone: The cudgel of Obviation - Quest updates as intended, once again, when the dark spirits and Shade of Sellok are destroyed in The Hidden Vale.
- Decreased the Planar Fragment components required to craft the Rune of Championship, Glory, Juxtaposition, and Witness [V] from 100 to 20.
- Increased the Infusion of the Planes components required to craft the Rune of Championship, Glory, Juxtaposition, and Witness [V] from 20 to 100.
- Heartwood Flight Crossbow Bolt recipe now uses heartwood and sandpaper as its primary component and fuel.
- Corrected an issue that prevented strands of ether from being able to be refined.
- Fuzzy Felines from the Black Bag O' Cats are now heirloom and may be sold for status.
- Added item lore groups to all items sold by Fracture to prevent two of the same type being equipped.
- Added a one handed version of Wurmslayer to Fracture.
- Updated the stats on Wurmslayer to be more tanktastic.
- No-trade collection pieces may no longer be sold.
- Reduced the required level to gain benefits from the link group buff spells to level 100.
- Reduced the amount damage converted into power damage when wearing the level 101 Glowing Black Stone.
- Many of the Qeynos Claymore reward effects have been updated to trigger off of hostile ability hits and had their trigger chance increased.
- All Qeynos Claymore reward effects will now display their raw trigger percentage.
- The Qeynos Claymore rewards may now be purchased from the shady swashbuckler once you have completed the quest A Final Froglok Word.
- Changed the appearances on a number of PoP cloaks that were inadvertently using art from the Marketplace.
- The G1 Girdle of Gears will now properly link in chat channels.
- Ferocious Cool Mint Striped Steed - Now is heirloom.