EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 02-25-2015, 04:53 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Character Transfer Window faulty

Hey lordebon,

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, but I found another bug. I was trying to transfer my toons from Antonia Bayle back to Splitpaw, but Splitpaw and some other servers were not showing in the select window, after using the token. I was only able to see about 6 servers.
When I disabled Fetish, I was able to see Splitpaw and a total of 12 servers, and hence proceed with the transfer.
Unread 02-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I'll try to take a look this weekend. I hadn't had a problem with it a year or so back but I honestly hadn't looked for other servers like Splitpaw. I don't have a good way to test it in-game (not going to buy a xfer token just to test) but I'll be able to check it in the xml and in UI builder at least.
Unread 02-25-2015, 06:42 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
I'll try to take a look this weekend. I hadn't had a problem with it a year or so back but I honestly hadn't looked for other servers like Splitpaw. I don't have a good way to test it in-game (not going to buy a xfer token just to test) but I'll be able to check it in the xml and in UI builder at least.
It may just be a matter of sizing the window, or extending the scroll bar.
Unread 02-26-2015, 07:42 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Just took a look and the version in Fetish is functionally identical to the default. Which servers are displayed is populated by the game not the UI/window so it should have displayed normally.

Since I don't have a char token to test with in game I'm going to need either a screenshot showing the issue or otherwise I'm just going to consider it unreproducible.
Unread 03-01-2015, 10:17 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Just took a look and the version in Fetish is functionally identical to the default. Which servers are displayed is populated by the game not the UI/window so it should have displayed normally.

Since I don't have a char token to test with in game I'm going to need either a screenshot showing the issue or otherwise I'm just going to consider it unreproducible.
That's too bad, really. By now, I have transferred all my toons. Each time, I had to disable fetish in order to see all the servers; Splitpaw in particular. When Fetish was enabled, I saw a total of 6 servers to choose from; when Fetish was disabled, I saw a total of 12 servers.

Quite a difference, don't you think?

My friend, who transferred with me, uses Profit. He did not have any problems in seeing all the servers.

I don't have a screenshot, sorry.
Unread 03-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Like I said, the window is identical to the default and hasn't been touch in years. I've used it in the past without any trouble, there should be a scrollbar to scroll through the full list of servers.

If SOE does a 1/2 off thing again I might move a crafter or two and will look at it then, but not going to spend money just to test something that appears it should be working, sorry
Unread 05-03-2016, 03:00 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Player window

I installed windows ten (complete wipe of hard drives - entirely new install of game/fetish/maps) and for some reason the player window will not load with the game. Im talking about the TLE server if that matters.

Yes, I can locate it with the awesome locator tool, but EVERY time I change character, log into the game (and apparently win ten isnt quite stable enough or I need to find a patch somewhere) I have to find it.

on Win 7 it was my xp bar which I didnt really care about, most of me were close enough to max.
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:02 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storrmdancer View Post
I installed windows ten (complete wipe of hard drives - entirely new install of game/fetish/maps) and for some reason the player window will not load with the game. Im talking about the TLE server if that matters.

Yes, I can locate it with the awesome locator tool, but EVERY time I change character, log into the game (and apparently win ten isnt quite stable enough or I need to find a patch somewhere) I have to find it.

on Win 7 it was my xp bar which I didnt really care about, most of me were close enough to max.
how did you get the ui to load?

You help me get that far and i will solve the rest

===============
I got it working by renaming the folder to "fetish" then /loadui
===============

Last edited by krisla : 05-03-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Unread 05-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storrmdancer View Post

Try renaming your uisettings.xml file and see if a fresh one helps - it sounds like the window is hiding off-screen or something. Fetish uses a different base resolution than the default so things can get pushed around.
Unread 05-03-2016, 08:08 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Thanks

I plan on tinkering around and adding things into this ui

I love the color scheme
Unread 11-27-2016, 12:02 PM
A Berserk Golem

just to let you know the pop up when overing the ascension xp bar doesn't appear

if you could fix it someday it would be nice
Unread 11-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by battosa View Post
just to let you know the pop up when overing the ascension xp bar doesn't appear

if you could fix it someday it would be nice
Not sure what you mean. What pop-up? If you're talking the tooltip that shows current/max and how much you've got left to earn in your current buff, that was working fine for me when its in ascension mode. Please elaborate which mode you have it in (which xp type, and max or minimized)?
Unread 11-28-2016, 08:14 AM
A Berserk Golem

Yes I was talking about the tooltip, I was doing the first scroll on etheralist on the xp bar type shadownight as class, the bar doesn't move an inch and now tooltip appear,either in maximized or minimized, I'm on th last update,
The rest of the bar work fine

Tell me if you need more information, I'm at work now but I will try to give you information if possible

Last edited by battosa : 11-28-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Edit
Unread 11-28-2016, 01:35 PM
A Berserk Golem

i just did a fresh install of fetish and it work now, don't know what messed with it, nevermind then
Unread 11-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Sounds like you might have had an old version of that file or something was otherwise not causing it to load properly. The current version that's in the zip doesn't have SK as the placeholder (I forget exactly what I put in - something silly like Nerfblaster, you can see it during the initial load in sometimes). Glad the fresh copy fixed it
Unread 12-02-2016, 10:57 PM
A Brown Bear

Default claims window

did a fresh install, worked great until i found this bug. my claims window is jacked. i cant claim anything. it shows old stuff i already claimed, but the new stuff i'm eligible for wont claim. nothing will.

think i found the problem.....eq2ui_popup_claim.xml....9/24/2009 (yes i deleted it and now its working fine...just incase anyone else has issues, delete that 7 year old file)

Last edited by Artemisclyde : 12-02-2016 at 11:08 PM.
Unread 12-03-2016, 12:40 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Butcherblock

Thanks for the info for that fix. I was going to post it as a bug when I saw your post.
Unread 12-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

That one wasn't supposed to be in the Zip files anymore, looks like it snuck it's way back in when I'd uploaded 12.7. It's safe to delete, the UI will skin the default version to match the theme.

I've listed it as a "known bug" for visibility, and updated my local base zip so it won't carry forward to any future versions.

Last edited by lordebon : 12-04-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Unread 08-31-2017, 05:25 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Default Unable to Claim Items

I am unable to claim items if I have Fetish as my UI. I have to revert to the default in order to claim anything. I have tried deleting the file mentioned in previous post. Its not working that way either.

I also can't see all the plat in a bank slot.

Is there a file to delete to get rid of Group Portraits? They are on when I get in a group now. Where they weren't before. And I can't fine where to turn them off now.

Thanks for the help

Last edited by GorGusEyes1 : 08-31-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Unread 08-31-2017, 07:35 PM
A Forest Scavenger

The group portrait thing is a known issue for the game atm, when they removed SOEmote they pulled the command for the portraits as well, DBG said they are working on a fix on the forums.
Unread 09-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

See here for the fixed group window - always check that thread for any fixes I post in between major updates (new zip files): http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...75&postcount=8

As for claiming - make sure you do not have an eq2ui_popup_claim.xml in your Fetish folder. That file has not been included in some time, the window is automatically styled off the default.
Unread 09-03-2017, 12:49 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Quote:
See here for the fixed group window - always check that thread for any fixes I post in between major updates (new zip files): http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...75&postcount=8

As for claiming - make sure you do not have an eq2ui_popup_claim.xml in your Fetish folder. That file has not been included in some time, the window is automatically styled off the default.
Thanks for all of the info.