EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Beta 1

that was exactly the problem.. THANK YOU !!!!!
Unread 01-11-2013, 04:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default RE: Group portraits

Actually no, up until a couple weeks ago, we never ran portraits. Have it not checked under Options/UI. When the portraits pop up, it displaces the window to almost off screen at the bottom of the monitor. She runs the group window in the conventional horizontal mode.

In addition, we have since done a clean install of the 12.3.2 version. We noticed that the player health bar can no longer be changed to the simple_fetish_bars.dds. It simply will not change over from the default. Any thoughts and help will be greatly appreciated.

Gosshawk and Aidden : Oasis
Unread 01-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I'm not sure why the group window is moving around for you then. If you'd like, I can upload a version without the movement scripting so you can see if that will work better. I don't use SOEmote pretty much at all, but in my limited testing of toggling the show/hide portraits it moves normally using the scripts. The only thing I can think of is perhaps something else is triggering the onshow/onhide scripting on the portrait page and thus triggering the script when it shouldn't be.

As for the bars, I'll take a look. I don't see why renaming it to fetish_bars.dds and removing/renaming the Fetish default one wouldn't work, is that what you tried or was there some other way you were trying to swap them out?
Unread 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test

New Depot containers, Pull down menu on permissions page not working. You can click on them but nothing happens. If you use your keyboard down arrows only the first permission tab will change it's permission you can not get to the others..

Eshaac

P.S. Just found out why. The actual spot you need to click on to get the drop down list is below the actual button just a tad.

Last edited by Eshaac : 01-16-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Unread 01-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turzen View Post
New Depot containers, Pull down menu on permissions page not working. You can click on them but nothing happens. If you use your keyboard down arrows only the first permission tab will change it's permission you can not get to the others..

Eshaac
I'll take a look. They were working fine when I tested them, but I had to make one other change before I uploaded that might have rearranged the text to be on top of the drop-downs now that I think about it.
Unread 01-21-2013, 07:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Spell Window and Detrimental Windows

Spell Window and Detrimental Windows are no were to be found. I installed the newer and older version and installed EQ2 again. Anyone know a fix?
Unread 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomberMan View Post
Spell Window and Detrimental Windows are no were to be found. I installed the newer and older version and installed EQ2 again. Anyone know a fix?
Try resetting all window locations in the options window. They shouldn't move when you go from a different UI to Fetish, but the only way they wouldn't be visible is if they somehow got moved off-screen or if you hid them (which would require allowing the hiding of main HUD windows).
Unread 02-03-2013, 05:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Group Window Detriment Cures

Since the most recent patch I have been unable to click the detriment cure in the group window on myself when I am playing a healer as it always tries to use a potion instead of using my single target cure, is there any way to force it to use my cure ability, as solo healing and having to target myself or use a group cure to cure myself in a HM fight is a little tricky?
Unread 02-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralanthalasa View Post
Since the most recent patch I have been unable to click the detriment cure in the group window on myself when I am playing a healer as it always tries to use a potion instead of using my single target cure, is there any way to force it to use my cure ability, as solo healing and having to target myself or use a group cure to cure myself in a HM fight is a little tricky?
The player window is set up by default in Fetish to use potions because SOE still has not fixed the automatic command to properly use T10 potions as of last check (even after they claimed fixing it). For that reason, included in the ZIP in the variants folder is a version which uses the standard command that'll use cure spells when available. Just delete (or backup/rename) the existing _Fetish_clickcures.xml and replace it with the _nopotion_Fetish_clickcures.xml in the variants folder. You'll have to rename that variant to _Fetish_clickcures.xml for it to work.
Unread 02-06-2013, 07:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I also do no have a Spell effects/detremental window, ive tried resetting the location and everything is unhid, they just arent anywhere to be found.
Unread 02-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkalicious View Post
I also do no have a Spell effects/detremental window, ive tried resetting the location and everything is unhid, they just arent anywhere to be found.
My guess is they're most likely off-screen... EQ2's reset location button doesn't work perfectly IIRC.

You can try using the locator to move it (hit esc to open the menu, then go to fetish central and then locator. select the effects window and put in say 10,10 for the location then move it), edit the location directly in your character's uisettings xml file (look for Name="Effects" and Name="DetrimentalEffects) or just backup/delete your char's uisettings xml file and start fresh. Zonx originally set up Fetish using a slightly different default resolution that IIRC can cause windows to get pushed off-screen if you have uisettings from an old UI (like the default) when you first load the UI up.
Unread 02-12-2013, 03:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
The player window is set up by default in Fetish to use potions because SOE still has not fixed the automatic command to properly use T10 potions as of last check (even after they claimed fixing it). For that reason, included in the ZIP in the variants folder is a version which uses the standard command that'll use cure spells when available. Just delete (or backup/rename) the existing _Fetish_clickcures.xml and replace it with the _nopotion_Fetish_clickcures.xml in the variants folder. You'll have to rename that variant to _Fetish_clickcures.xml for it to work.
Thanks for that, it worked great !
Unread 03-06-2013, 04:02 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I can no longer see the stats and stuff on green adornments - is this a quick fix file delete (if so which one) or is it a SOE oops?

TYTY for keeping this ui updated <3
Unread 03-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohterri View Post
I can no longer see the stats and stuff on green adornments - is this a quick fix file delete (if so which one) or is it a SOE oops?

TYTY for keeping this ui updated <3
You need to update to the current version of Fetish, v12.4. If you already have, then do a clean install of 12.4 as your examine window did not get updated.
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

WHOOPS I forgot to come back and say thank you that worked great!
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:32 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Crashing

new update and my wife and i are crashing immediately upon loading up and moving 2 feet. We moved to Default but it is very very.. um.. yucky but stable. Not sure what was added...
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by otif View Post
new update and my wife and i are crashing immediately upon loading up and moving 2 feet. We moved to Default but it is very very.. um.. yucky but stable. Not sure what was added...
Delete your eq2ui_proxyactor.xml as a workaround in the short term. I'll be working on updates shortly, so 12.4.1 should be out tonight to bring things up to spec with GU66.
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:39 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

Quote:
Delete your eq2ui_proxyactor.xml as a workaround in the short term. I'll be working on updates shortly, so 12.4.1 should be out tonight to bring things up to spec with GU66.
Is that the file that handles the popup window when you put your cursor over a bell? That's what was crashing me on Beta. Cursor over bell, crash to desktop.

Yep, that was it. Thanks!
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U

Last edited by Dethdlr : 04-30-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Unread 04-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Yep. I have it fixed on my end, trying to finish up a last few other bits before I zip it all up and publish. Should be able to get it done before my raid starts in a little over an hour.
Unread 05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Persona bar size

Is there a way to make this more adjustable? I can re-size it through locator but the frame at the bottom stays the same. I would like to see the stats ect fitting the window.
Unread 05-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostcats9 View Post
Is there a way to make this more adjustable? I can re-size it through locator but the frame at the bottom stays the same. I would like to see the stats ect fitting the window.
What particular piece are you referring to, the stat bar?

That window is basically unchanged since Zonx, it's on my list of things to eventually overhaul, but I've no ETA.
Unread 05-30-2013, 10:51 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
What particular piece are you referring to, the stat bar?

That window is basically unchanged since Zonx, it's on my list of things to eventually overhaul, but I've no ETA.
Probably is the stats bar, ok was wondering. It is handy to be able to see stats without have to look at your character screen :-). glad it's on your Honey do list :-D.
Unread 05-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Is the window you're talking about the one that looks like this (attached picture)? This is what I meant by the stat bar.

If not, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.png
Views:	351
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	8044  
Unread 06-11-2013, 06:44 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Nagafen

i got now problems with the Examine window it wont pop up if i somethink exam..it is like 3-4 days now and i dunno why it is, i have delete the file for examine **** but still the problem..
Unread 06-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penebo View Post
i got now problems with the Examine window it wont pop up if i somethink exam..it is like 3-4 days now and i dunno why it is, i have delete the file for examine **** but still the problem..
If the examine window isn't showing up even when you delete it, then the problem is in your uisettings: in particular, they're probably opening off-screen.

Go in your EQ2 directory and find the Server_Charname_eq2_uisettings.xml file that corresponds to your server and character. Edit it, and search for "ExamineItem_clone" - delete every item that has that, being sure you delete the entire element. Each element will look something like this:
Code:
<Window Name="ExamineItem_clone_0" alignment="1" alignment_offset="160,29" size="288,395">
   <Properties clone_version="4" />
</Window>