Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone
Default Fetish v12 Bugs

Please do not post install problems or feature requests in this thread. They will be deleted without reply.

If you notice a bug and wish to report it, please do the following...

1) Check the "Known Bugs" list in this thread to see if your bug is listed. If it is, then no additional report of it is needed unless additional information is specifically requested.

2) If the bug is not already listed, then verify you are in fact running the latest version by preforming a "fresh install" of the most current version. During a "fresh install" you do not copy the downloaded files into an existing directory but instead extract it into an empty folder without merging in any previous files.

3) If the bug persists after completing step 2, then look for an existing report of the same bug. If one exists with no other verification, feel free to post verifying the bug. If more than a few people have reported the same bug, please don't post it again.
Unread 08-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Known Bugs
  • None currently listed

Last edited by lordebon : 05-27-2018 at 12:44 PM.
Unread 09-18-2012, 11:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default fetish bug

I've installed the ui. I no longer have a personal health and power bar. It has completely disappeared. Also, whenever i get an achievement( like orc hunter) the window it pops up in won't close unless you log out and log back in
Unread 09-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

The achievement window behavior is controlled by the game; I've had it bug out in the past where it'll get stuck, but I do not know of any way to reproduce it consistently or prevent it. You can try renaming your eq2ui_journals.xml file and see if that changes it, as that is the file with that window contained in it.

The player window should be there like any other. You either have it not shown for whatever reason or it's stuck off screen. In the first case you can check easily enough by using the hotkey for the player window (alt P I want to say, but not sure off the top of my head); you may need to turn on hiding mainhud windows in the options window.

In the second case, you can check by renaming your characters uisettings file in your EQ2 directory and see if the window shows up then. If it shows up then, then the window was most likely hidden off screen. Rename your uisettings file back (deleting the one the game created in the meantime), then go to fetish central > locator in game, select the player window and move it to 0,0 or 100,100.
Unread 09-19-2012, 08:12 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default bug fix

Thanks a bunch. It was hidden. Working fine now!!
Unread 11-30-2012, 04:32 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
[*](11/29) NPC name above head potentially missing quest feather
Just to be sure I said it correctly. Not a big feather above NPC head with meaning "You can take quest here", but small feather icon or bag icon near monster name with meaning "kill me for quest" or "harvest me for quest by some item"
Unread 09-19-2012, 07:52 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Loot Window Disappeared

After the last game update, it seems like the window that pops when looting no longer appears. I tried to use the locator to set the Loot window to position 100,100 (based on the other post) but with no luck. Any ideas?
Thanks
Unread 09-20-2012, 08:01 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Nagafen

When i want to do the dungeon maker thingis there is no choose/button for play as self ..only play as avatar is there somethink what i can do to get it ?
Unread 09-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjmason View Post
After the last game update, it seems like the window that pops when looting no longer appears. I tried to use the locator to set the Loot window to position 100,100 (based on the other post) but with no luck. Any ideas?
Thanks
That window can appear multiple times (e.g., if someone else is looting things and you haven't rolled on each yet) so the locator may not work for that. You can try editing your character's uisettings file in your EQ2 directory to change the location; search it for "Loot_clone" and then edit base_location="xxx,yyy" to "100,100." If you have multiple Loot_clone entries (eg Loot_clone_0, Loot_clone_1) you may need to edit it for all of them. That should move the window back to 100,100 and make it visible.

If this becomes a persistent problem or multiple folks report it I'll try adding the force-move code that's used in the examine windows to that window as well. I want to avoid adding it unless necessary since more code running can mean a slower UI / slower game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penebo View Post
When i want to do the dungeon maker thingis there is no choose/button for play as self ..only play as avatar is there somethink what i can do to get it ?
Are you using a clean install of the most recent core version? That window is automatically pulled from the default in a proper clean install; the actual file is not included which is why clean installs are the only recommended install method. Check for any files starting with eq2ui_playerhousing in your Fetish install; a correct install of Fetish Core will not have those files and you can delete them all.
Unread 09-20-2012, 04:45 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Nagafen

i think i have do a clean install but atm im not more sure .. i just copy`d the files from fetish core in my UI folder ..
Unread 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default maps

Since installing this my maps don't work right, i have done a fresh install of the game, installed fetish 12.2 and then reinstalled eq2 maps. In places like the guild hall i see myself as the arrow but everything else is black. In places like withering lands, the map is there but none of the markers, caves, or points of interest are showing. Help?
Unread 10-29-2012, 11:16 PM
EQ2MAP Developer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw

Did you use the auto updater for maps ?
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default achievement bug

achievement skill doesnt show anything
Unread 11-24-2012, 09:48 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Green Adornments

When you examine one, on the Default UI it shows you how far it is through the current level and what level it currently is.

Fetish only shows the level not the progression bar.
Unread 11-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by otif View Post
When you examine one, on the Default UI it shows you how far it is through the current level and what level it currently is.

Fetish only shows the level not the progression bar.
This is fixed in 12.3.1, the pieces of which are currently available in this thread.
Unread 11-25-2012, 06:27 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thank you!!

It works fine.

Can't wait for you to finish the tradeskill window... not being able to use the enter/esc key sucks.

Thanks agian for all the hard work!
Unread 11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Market Window

Hey my market window isn't showing item names or mouseover descriptions and the dropdown tier menus up top are not showing tier 10. Looking for a patch here to fix UI post 11-29-12 SOE Changes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	112912fc12ui.JPG
Views:	862
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	7987  
Unread 11-29-2012, 12:51 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Question

Do not sure, is it bug or I just miss some settings
When you have a quest with monster needed, in Default you will see a little feather or little bag in it's name balloon, above monster head.
In Fetish you can see this feather only in target window, not above each monster head
This feathers makes picking quest monsters out of crowd much simpler, so can I somehow turn it on?
Unread 11-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Mandor View Post
Do not sure, is it bug or I just miss some settings
When you have a quest with monster needed, in Default you will see a little feather or little bag in it's name balloon, above monster head.
In Fetish you can see this feather only in target window, not above each monster head
This feathers makes picking quest monsters out of crowd much simpler, so can I somehow turn it on?
Wasn't aware there was a feather available in the name bubble, I'll take a look and see if it can be added in.
Unread 11-29-2012, 02:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Looks like something is borked with the tooltips when mousing over abilities. Just happened with one of the recent updates.
Unread 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellWeaver View Post
Looks like something is borked with the tooltips when mousing over abilities. Just happened with one of the recent updates.
Either they fixed it in the broker downtime or something else is going on. Just logged in myself and I'm having no issues with ability tooltips as of yet.
Unread 11-29-2012, 12:53 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragdu View Post
Hey my market window isn't showing item names or mouseover descriptions and the dropdown tier menus up top are not showing tier 10. Looking for a patch here to fix UI post 11-29-12 SOE Changes
So far, SOE broke it and not fixed yet. This problem exists on Default UI too
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Problem with AA

When I hit the AA button it appears Blank, any fixs?
Unread 12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by BomberMan View Post
When I hit the AA button it appears Blank, any fixs?
Install Fetish Core 12.3 per instructions. You have an old AA window in there by the sounds of it.
Unread 12-17-2012, 12:31 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Possible bug

I don't know if this is a game dynamic thing or a UI thing.. but I'm wondering about my Mercenary settings. I will set them to "DO NOTHING" and whenever i Zone, die, evac, ect., the setting will automatically switch to "protect self"

So is this a UI thing or game thing that the UI has no effect on?