EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-19-2006, 02:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default A few questions

I am a noob, so, noob questions :
How can I open InfoCenter? I see that it is in ProfitUI directory, si it must be installed?
How can I hide the /self/target/implied windows at the bottom? The ones above are sufficient imo...
Thank You! And congratulations for this new section
Unread 11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydex
I am a noob, so, noob questions :
How can I open InfoCenter? I see that it is in ProfitUI directory, si it must be installed?
There is a "?" button on the start button (lower right in default settings).

Quote:
How can I hide the /self/target/implied windows at the bottom? The ones above are sufficient imo...
Extract _Player Window disable.zip in your ProfitUI folder.

Quote:
Thank You! And congratulations for this new section
Thanks.
Unread 11-19-2006, 07:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock

I was wondering if there was any way to get your start button as a stand-alone piece to use in other ui mods? The functionality is still there if I only use the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton but it lacks the icons (except for zone reuse timers) and the video and sound pop ups don't appear.
Unread 11-20-2006, 04:27 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnxam
I was wondering if there was any way to get your start button as a stand-alone piece to use in other ui mods? The functionality is still there if I only use the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton but it lacks the icons (except for zone reuse timers) and the video and sound pop ups don't appear.
If you <include>_ProfitUI_Styles.xml</include> into eq2ui.xml and copy the _ProfitUI_Sound.. and ..Video.. files it should work I guess (check the exact filesnames in your ProfitUI folder).
Unread 11-21-2006, 07:42 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock

Thanks for the help with this I love having instant access to nightvision, infocenter and sound settings. Adding styles, sound and video controls to the eq2ui.xml file now make everything appear correctly One hitch, clicking on the sound or video controls buttons don't actually hide the popups; they remain permanently open.
Unread 11-21-2006, 07:58 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default persona window

hello , new user here

first the compliments : very nice one, i cannot play without it actually ! especially for my inquisitor the % on life mobs is very useful etc well that was not my original purpose, Sooooo

i ve looked up in threads and FAQ but seen nothing about, so i ask like a noobie : how do i resize my inventory window (the one with the image of your char displayed ) ?

other thing : i have hard time with the cure clickies on group members, often i just click side it and select him. It's faster to toggle with Fx and use hotbutton.

Most important, is there a more accurate way to select someone in raid window ? having hard time too to click on names to select them ... )

thx in advance
Unread 11-21-2006, 10:21 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Guys, first off, don't start a new general support thread here. Please make individual threads for your problems (or at least use the old general support thread). Thanks.

Regarding the non-hiding sound/video controls I have no idea. It works in the whole set.

The inventory window is not resizable.

Regarding the difficulty of clicking on group and raid windows, I unfortunately don't have a solution for you except using the default UI or another UI, which are larger.

Last edited by gm9 : 11-21-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Unread 11-21-2006, 10:29 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Group window

HI I really like what you did with the group ui and how it is set up for mystics
any chance this could be done as a stand alone or be added to other uis? I have a terrible time with picking up items with your inventory bags and hot bars are a pain with the little scroll arrows in the one box as of right now i dont have a spell in that box so i dont miss and change my hot bars

long story short your ui looks great but does not work well for me except the group window

the xp window also would be nice as a stand alone i would use both
Unread 11-21-2006, 10:32 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Main_Hud xml's, Bags, and Hotbars Not Compatible

I installed the newly Updated ProfitReborn UI, and when I log in, I am told that most of my options are not compatible and to revert back to default or choose another UI. Am I doing something wrong? I did not have this problem when I tried this UI before the EoF expansion, but now, even though it says that it has been updated to be able to perform with the new expansion... I'm finding that it does not.

Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 11-21-2006, 10:45 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

safeklone, reinstall and pay attention to the installation instructions this time.

joymarie, I generally do not like to do release individual windows separately. I was talked into doing it for the market window which I do not need to update often but will likely not do it again for other windows.
Unread 11-21-2006, 11:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by joymarie
and hot bars are a pain with the little scroll arrows in the one box as of right now i dont have a spell in that box so i dont miss and change my hot bars
You know you can right click for options and "hide spinner" to get rid of the arrows right?