Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-22-2010, 10:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Dethdlr wrote
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meonia
I dont know if its something I'm not doing or if its a bug, but the menu is missing. Its hard to log out etc without it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike.

I've got an add-on pending approval right now called Fetish XP Bar/EQII Button that puts the EQII button to the left of the XP bar when you right click it and choose Maximize. Should be available for download soon. Just unzip it into your FetishNightfall folder.
Thanks Dethdlr. I found my problem was that the little "L" launch icon was not visible in the regular window, it only showed when I highlighted all the windows with F10. I could then launch the menu bar.

I'm going to try your upload right now
Unread 08-23-2010, 11:05 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Splitpaw
Default The EQII button

The EQII button should be on the xp bar but it isnt. I use the right version 11.6 and i cant find a thread on this subject. I use this button more or less often and i miss it alot. Where did it go ? And i also miss thoose smaller buttons under EQII where you can sett different graphic settings.

Where is it?
Unread 08-28-2010, 12:43 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default battle grounds score board

Hi,
i am having a problem with the battle grounds score board it is not sized right and i cant see all the names,however i can not move or re size it. I have version 11.6 installed this is the only issue i am having.
Unread 08-30-2010, 10:38 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default from the customization thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatris View Post
First let me say nice looking UI, great functionality. i am having an issue with the guild bank ui window. the window itself has not shrunk much but the icon/placeholder/slots have shrunk disproportionately and hard to see. The mouse pointer is bigger then these ! Note that the tradeskill window ability icons have the same issue of being too small in proportion to the windows size, ( I swapped the stop and recipes button already for easier access to it)

Can you help me edit this? I would be one thing if they stretched to fit the window but they dont. I use 1280x1024 display, not everyone owns a widescreen monitor.

wasnt sure if these issues are customization or bugs, can we get stretch to fit icons?

Last edited by Zatris : 09-03-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Unread 08-30-2010, 01:47 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default eq2map windows

hi
i still have problem with the eq2map windows
each time i update it i have to use the gu57mapbandaid to get back a working map

is there a patch i missed ?
Unread 09-03-2010, 08:56 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Hi Zonx,

I was talking with a user of FetishNightFall last night in game and determined that the issue he was having was a bug in Fetish.

The Casting window has an internal page set to UserMoveable=true which makes it possible for the user to move the progress bar and text inside the window until it is not visible, yet the window itself has not moved.

Simple fix, just thought I would notify you to add it to the list of next release fixes.

Thanks for the great mod!

Loyal Fan
Unread 09-03-2010, 10:20 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by battosa View Post
hi
i still have problem with the eq2map windows
each time i update it i have to use the gu57mapbandaid to get back a working map

is there a patch i missed ?
wow, can you be more specific?
Unread 09-03-2010, 01:53 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default Night Light and Sound controls

The Night Light and Sound Controls are missing from the EQII button.

Is there a way I can implement them?
Unread 09-03-2010, 10:08 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by keezyrick View Post
Hi Zonx,

I was talking with a user of FetishNightFall last night in game and determined that the issue he was having was a bug in Fetish.

The Casting window has an internal page set to UserMoveable=true which makes it possible for the user to move the progress bar and text inside the window until it is not visible, yet the window itself has not moved.

Simple fix, just thought I would notify you to add it to the list of next release fixes.

Loyal Fan
I just lost my casting bar and I tried to use the locator without any luck at all. What do I need to do to get it back?
Unread 09-07-2010, 08:19 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Quote:
Originally Posted by keezyrick View Post
Hi Zonx,

Loyal Fan
Wow, good catch. I'll look into this, didn't spot this myself but what you describe is certainly possible and would be a real PITA for the average user to deal with. Also not easily fixed with the Locator window.
Unread 10-08-2010, 09:42 PM
A Brown Bear

I just managed to mess up my progress bar as mentioned above...the text and yellow progress bar are all over the place now. How do I fix this please!?!
Unread 10-09-2010, 12:02 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

I'm not sure if that problem has been fixed in the latest release of Fetish, but here is a copy of a fixed version. Just copy and paste into your Fetish folder.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_casting.xml (3.0 KB, 293 views)
Unread 10-09-2010, 09:10 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Journal--
links to browser(wikia, etc.) not on the correct "line". when i click on a collection to see the wikia I hav been getting either the collection info 2+ slots below, sometimes above, the collection I clicked on. It seems random but im guessing its not searching for the complete word.

2nd issue--
some collections are missing the ADD button and I wind up having to drag the item to the journal/collection window.
Unread 10-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatris View Post
Journal--
links to browser(wikia, etc.) not on the correct "line". when i click on a collection to see the wikia I hav been getting either the collection info 2+ slots below, sometimes above, the collection I clicked on. It seems random but im guessing its not searching for the complete word.
From what I've seen (haven't checked the code) the link seems to be set when you hover over a collection member. If you don't hover over a member for a collection you'll get a link to the wrong collection.
Unread 10-10-2010, 09:44 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
From what I've seen (haven't checked the code) the link seems to be set when you hover over a collection member. If you don't hover over a member for a collection you'll get a link to the wrong collection.
hmm, what file to look at?
Unread 10-12-2010, 02:13 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

One more bug, Character window, Options tab, the check-boxes on the left side of the window are corrupted to the point that you can click all the way to the right side of the window and change the setting. This does not allow changing of the settings on the right half of the window on this panel. I am forced to use the default Character window now ...
Unread 10-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

There was a big patch today, and the character window was one of the affected spots, with a 4th tab being added. I wouldn't expect anything to work right with it until Zonx has a chance to update his wonderful UI.
Unread 10-12-2010, 11:56 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

well, that bug report was made for BEFORE GU58...so ya with GU58 it will hopefully not get left out of any new updates.
Unread 11-15-2010, 12:05 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Casting progress bar

I tried to drag the casting progress bar and it disapered and I cant bring it back up thanks for any help
Unread 11-15-2010, 02:59 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Blackburrow
Default trade window

How do I get the expanded trade window?
Unread 11-19-2010, 08:04 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Mount not showing up after SC Store purchase

Hey gang maybe Im just visually impaired but I purchased a premium mount from the SC store. But for some reason I can't seem to locate it to equip it. I have searched through the character and can't find. I know with the eq2 interface there was a tab for mounts that you were able to pull up and equip your mount. Any ideas on where I can locate this on the FETISH UI.

Also just an FYI.. FETISH UI is not compatible with the SC store adding funds. Every time i have tried to add funds to my sc store within game, it crashes to desktop.
Unread 11-23-2010, 01:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico86326 View Post
Hey gang maybe Im just visually impaired but I purchased a premium mount from the SC store. But for some reason I can't seem to locate it to equip it. I have searched through the character and can't find. I know with the eq2 interface there was a tab for mounts that you were able to pull up and equip your mount. Any ideas on where I can locate this on the FETISH UI.

Also just an FYI.. FETISH UI is not compatible with the SC store adding funds. Every time i have tried to add funds to my sc store within game, it crashes to desktop.

Mounts go directly into your Mount section of the character window now, when ya get a new one...So check there
Unread 12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Buff imunity

sometimes I get a cliant crash when I run the buff imunity window. Also it screws up the order of people I have cast jesters cap on. I don't know what is wrong with it but I do love the UI.
Unread 12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico86326 View Post

Also you might have to claim rewards if you baught from SC market. Shouldnt have to but it happened to me once. Otherwise Go to the charicter and gear and click the mount tab.

Last edited by djbillyrae : 12-03-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Unread 12-27-2010, 10:44 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Butcherblock
Default Persona window minor bug

No game breaker by far but i noticed this bug in the persona window.

Under Character/Options/General, the bottom section labeled Privacy.
You can only click the options on the left side.
If you try to click the options on the right side, it ticks the left side options.
When you hover mouse on the right side options it also brings up tips for the left side options.
Hope that made sense.

Thanks for updating Zonx!