EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 02-01-2006, 07:07 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle

in beta and no issues with the UI. i hope profit is still with us and if not maybe one of the eq2 interface guys could keep things going with this UI.
Unread 02-02-2006, 10:43 AM
A Griffon

Default What happened?

Well I logged in this morning (Well before the servers went down) My UI was completely hosed. I just used it last night and it was fine.

My window positions were all whacked out, on the maintained spells window, the text showing the name of the spell and its duration (text that goes out to the right of the spells) were cut off after the first letter and with the EQ2 button, everything to the left of the two little buttons (The one that makes your screen brigther and the one that opens all your bags at once) was all cutoff after the two buttons.

I rebooted and still was the same. I did notice that when I logged in this morning, there was a <System_Wide_Message> that basically said to revert back to the default UI prior to the servers going down for LU 19 as it will affect custom UI's..

The same thing happened to my wifes computer and she is using the exact same UI as I am (Profit v1.8D)

Did SoE do some kind of an intermediate patch last night maybe? I didn't notice any downloading when I logged in but then again wasn't looking for it..

Any info woudl be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Unread 02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Permafrost
Default Profit was fine on Test

I used this UI on the Test server with the LU19 mods in place and it was all fine. Maybe wait until the servers actually come up and see where we stand from there.
Unread 02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen

Is the LU19 mods built into the release on this site or was it linked in the thread?

Unread 02-02-2006, 11:52 AM
A Brown Bear

I'll rephrase- I used this UI (version 1.8d) without making any changes to it on the Test server with the Test server having the LU19 changes in place. This UI seemed to function correctly at that time, so I am hoping for a similar result once the Live servers come up.
Unread 02-02-2006, 08:24 PM
A Coastal Crab

Version 1.8d seems to work fine so far with LU19.
Unread 02-02-2006, 09:14 PM
A Brown Bear

So far the Hot bars wont allow me to drag the Icons and the command to allow me to do so is greyed out. Secondly can't search Crafting menu for a specific recipie.
Unread 02-02-2006, 10:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

IM having the same issue with the hotbars.. Tells me I need a newer version of them.. Trouble is, I cant seem to go back to the default hotbars either. I removed the xml files and the entries in mainhud, but still end up with the same bars?!?
Unread 02-03-2006, 07:11 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunder40
Well I logged in this morning (Well before the servers went down) My UI was completely hosed. I just used it last night and it was fine.

My window positions were all whacked out, on the maintained spells window, the text showing the name of the spell and its duration (text that goes out to the right of the spells) were cut off after the first letter and with the EQ2 button, everything to the left of the two little buttons (The one that makes your screen brigther and the one that opens all your bags at once) was all cutoff after the two buttons.

I rebooted and still was the same. I did notice that when I logged in this morning, there was a <System_Wide_Message> that basically said to revert back to the default UI prior to the servers going down for LU 19 as it will affect custom UI's..

The same thing happened to my wifes computer and she is using the exact same UI as I am (Profit v1.8D)

Did SoE do some kind of an intermediate patch last night maybe? I didn't notice any downloading when I logged in but then again wasn't looking for it..

Any info woudl be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Ok I got it fixed. Apparently the UI settings file got corrupted. I copied the default one from the Profit archive and then all I had to do was place the windows where I wanted them.

I do have the option to move icons from my hot bars.. and have no issues at the moment with the UI and LU19. Played for about an hour last night and it worked perfectly.. Very happy!!
Unread 02-03-2006, 09:55 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Mine seems to work fine with LU19, but the character info box doesn't show the new run speed and DPS information. Is there anyone here experienced enough to make the modifications to the user info box to show those two new features?
Unread 02-03-2006, 10:45 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccollum
Mine seems to work fine with LU19, but the character info box doesn't show the new run speed and DPS information. Is there anyone here experienced enough to make the modifications to the user info box to show those two new features?
Hmm ... I am showing runspeed. Didn't specifically look for DPS, but I am certain runspeed was there.
Unread 02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
A Griffon

Mine shows it all.. I am using v1.8D
Unread 02-03-2006, 01:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Profit18e - Fixes for LU19

Fixed - "Resize Icon" option on Hotbar
Fixed - "Allot Hotkey Dragging" option on Hotbar

I am not the author of this interface. The fixes are submitted merely to assist the author. If other issues are encountered, please post and I will take a look.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Profit18e.zip (252.4 KB, 812 views)
Unread 02-03-2006, 01:23 PM
A Griffon

Really appreciate this... You Rock!
Unread 02-03-2006, 01:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

btw - I am working on the new tradeskills window. For the time being I removed the custom version from the UI, thus using the working default version.

I believe the only difference in the "themed" version is the visual style, so no functionality is lost.

/cheers
Unread 02-03-2006, 02:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
Hmm ... I am showing runspeed. Didn't specifically look for DPS, but I am certain runspeed was there.

I must be running a slightly older version. I'll take a look when I get home this evening. Anyways, Tamer has come to the rescue with a new version. Thanks Tamer!
Unread 02-03-2006, 05:38 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Neriak

hey all i was messing with the bottom bar today and got the stats to work and added haste and dps to it if anyone would like a copy of it i will post it here.
Chop
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_memorized.xml (9.1 KB, 561 views)
Unread 02-03-2006, 06:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Steamfont
Default Gratitude

Thank you for updating this. Profit must be busy doing other things, but its good to see that his awesome work has been continued. Its the best UI in the game. A work of art.
Unread 02-03-2006, 11:26 PM
A Grove Wisp

Anyone having problem getting the new writ interface to come up with this UI... i still have to use the old writ interface to get the writ that i want...

Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 02-04-2006, 04:43 AM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop
hey all i was messing with the bottom bar today and got the stats to work and added haste and dps to it if anyone would like a copy of it i will post it here.
Chop
Hi, nice but I cant get those stats anyway....
Unread 02-04-2006, 12:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottden2000
Anyone having problem getting the new writ interface to come up with this UI... i still have to use the old writ interface to get the writ that i want...

Any help would be appreciated.
I'll take a look this weekend
Unread 02-04-2006, 12:42 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Thank You!

I would like to add my thanks to the list here. Thanks to you guys for your work in keeping this absolute masterpiece of a UI compatible!

One day I may have to learn how to do UI modding so that I can contribute As a matter of fact, can someone point me to information on where to look/how to get started in UI modding?
Unread 02-04-2006, 03:00 PM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop
Chop

Could you please post the finished Eq xlm file i owuld love for the blue bar to display all the stuff again.
Unread 02-04-2006, 11:38 PM
A Brown Bear

I'm not a UI modder, but I do a bit of programming, so I tried to update the quest journal to add support for the new Rewards-Show-In-Journal addition.

I failed miserably.

Can anyone possibly add this mod and post it? I'd love you forever
Unread 02-05-2006, 09:22 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Unkown

little bit funny on howthe hotbars look now