EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-02-2005, 04:35 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Our First Modular Release Is Up!

Finally posted a new official release. Heh, get ready to help troubleshoot as I'm sure at least a few people won't understand the funky install (having to make an eq2map folder).

Deathbane27; there were a few changes to the window_*.xml files, mostly efficiency improvements. Make sure you update your style set's pathfinder's icon button to use the new OnHoverIn="" code; it'll allow for a massive efficiency upgrade in the icon page XMLs after we get the auto-updater in full use. Also, instead of emptying out the window_options.xml file, use window_backdrop.xml to make it size 0,0 (and move it to like -16,-16 to be 100% sure); it'll be hidden, but still allow functionality mods to stack with your style set (stuff like allow close on escape, hide/show icons OnHoverOut/OnHoverIn).

Zonx, I'm attaching the style set I made for your Fetish UI. I need to contact Dolby about adding you and Deathbane27 to the allowed upload list for the EQ2MAP section, as I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. You'll want to upload the file yourself there after you have access with a screenshot and install instructions (the instructions being drop the 5 window_*.xml files in your eq2map subfolder of your custom UI folder).

Eloa, I'll talk to you later about a small change to the auto-generated XML icon format that'll be a pretty big (like 15%) size reduction for the icon page XMLs.

I think that about covers everything. Gonna pump out a few window mods in the upcoming hour.

Quib
Attached Files
File Type: zip fetish_style.zip (3.1 KB, 437 views)