EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-19-2006, 12:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default MAINHUD.CURES changes Please?

Hey got a fast question for you guys. I am new to the whole UI coding and morst of what I am doing is taking your UI and adding a few of my own custom stuff to it to give it the use I need to suit my situation (which is definently not much)

One of the main complaits I have had as well as alot of my guild members is the click to cure system. Albeit very useful it is hard to click those buttons due to size. I saw your MAINHUD.CURES bar and I have found this exactly what my guild members and myself need.

The major problem is the poofing button from time to time when I accidentally hit escape.

Can you please tell me a way to either make this button set permanent or attach it to a permanent window. So only way to get rid of it is hit the x button or maybe attach it to a group window. I would be happy to even do the work if someone could tell me ow to make these changes. I dont want credit for your work. I just would like to see this part added to make it even a better sysem then it already is.
Unread 11-20-2006, 04:54 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Open the _Fetish_cures.xml file in Notepad. Insert the following bit of code after the first "<page " tag...
Code:
allowcloseontop="false"
This will disable ESC for that window.