EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-23-2006, 11:51 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Crash Every Time I Try To Remove A Friend

Everytime I try to remove a friend from the community page I crash to desktop??? Any ideas why
Unread 12-24-2006, 08:49 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Blackburrow
Default Black box

my hot bar options window is all black. Because of this I cant change the any of those options and I have to push the bar off the screen but everything is perfect. I definately cant play without this.
Unread 12-24-2006, 10:27 AM
A Coastal Crab

Yeah love the Fetish UI Zonx...I was in a pissy mode last night when I had to go back to default because I couldn't adjust the Hot Bar sizes...Do we have a time frame when this will be updated along with the Community Looking for Group feature???

Thanks, and keep rocking, recommend the UI to everyone who will hear a Dirge sing a song about it.

Thanks!
Unread 12-24-2006, 11:20 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
Due to the rather extensive reskining and interlinking across windows for various features, your best bet wuold be to install the entire Fetish set, then patch your pieces over it.

Before you patch in your pieces, I suggest you first try the set as is to see if you can avoid replacing some windows.
Ok. I gave in and you now have me. I went for the FetishClassic version and am loving the changes. I spent the entire night testing and setting it up to work with several of my other UI pieces but all in all I'm quite amazed at how little I ended up replacing.

I never once thought that I would turn to a full custom UI set but yours has taken over my UI folder like nothing else.

I'll probably have some comments, suggestions and a lot of questions once I get everything setup as I like but I'll save that for now and try to pick the appropriate thread and time. For now I just wanted to say thank you and to let you know that you have impressed another long time piecemeal user.
Unread 12-24-2006, 01:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

The acheivement respec vendor doesn't work at all with Fetish--it will say "UI not ompatible" or some such---have to switch to default for it to work

(sorry if its been covered before)
Unread 12-26-2006, 08:13 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Problems with Hotbar settings

Can anyone tell me how to fix the hot button settings, when i open it, i just get a black outline with a white box in center, no text or anything. trying to fix it so i can drag my buttons around but cann't see anything.

Also, how do i open infocenter, no button for it.

Last edited by Thanatos6 : 12-26-2006 at 08:18 PM.
Unread 12-27-2006, 09:17 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

8.2 includes the new hotkey options window.

There are buttons for Infocenter in the Startmenu, Persona/Details, and a few of the "?" buttons for other windows.
Unread 12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Hide the Heraldry on Cloak

I can tick the box in the persona window to show the heraldry (i want to hide it) but nothing happens an i canīt reverse it.

The box for hide my cloak works, but i canīt reverse it. I allways have to relogg for that.
Unread 12-27-2006, 11:20 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

hey Zonx.. the UI is great.

When I log into the game, I get the background music playing, even though the settings for it in game and in the UI are 0... any clue?

I also accidently opened up the Hotbar settings for one of my hotbars, and all I get is a black rectangle with a white rectangle in it... and there is no close button. but eventually after just clicking all around it, I can close it, but the grid for the hotbar disappears....

any suggestions?

Last edited by wolfmoonct : 12-27-2006 at 12:51 PM.
Unread 12-27-2006, 11:56 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
There are buttons for Infocenter in the Startmenu, Persona/Details, and a few of the "?" buttons for other windows.
So far I've found that the "?" help button on the Socials, Recipe and Quest window all toggle the InfoCenter.

Last edited by FloridaFringe : 12-27-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Unread 12-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I believe this is something SOE did (since my V7.5 mainchat also does this) but now the chat is going under the scroll bar. That's very annoying for tab users like me, IMHO.

7.5 is OK in that the scrollbar at least hides itself when the window isn't hovered over, but in 8.2 (and 8.0) the bar follows the opacity rules of the frame/titlebar, which can be annoying because hiding it will also hide tabs.
Unread 12-27-2006, 09:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Yeah i got the same issue Lordebon, Scrollbar hides the last 3 letters to the right, thats what u mean isn't it?
Unread 12-27-2006, 10:36 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

I also use tabs.

Why do you need to see tabs when your mouse isn't over the window? Personally I know what tab is showing just by the contents of the window and only need to see the actual tabs when I want to switch between them (and my mouse is over the window).
Unread 12-28-2006, 08:05 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw
Question

Im useing version 8.1 at moment and trying to remove friends from friend list and game keeps crashing to desktop, does 8.2 fix this since this is the only problem i got.

Thnks
Unread 12-28-2006, 11:04 AM
A Coastal Crab

Related friend issue.

Can add a friend but hit the notes button and its hello desktop.
8.1 and 8.2
Unread 12-28-2006, 12:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

hello, i have a problem in combat, sometimes my icon is blocked and the spell won't launch. Like the third icon, i need to press my key a second time.

I only use keyboard shortcuts and do not click the icon with the mouse. It only does it with your UI and i use the latest fetish nightfall.
Unread 12-28-2006, 02:08 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Splitpaw
Default Fetish Nightfall 8.2 (EQ2)

I saw that the spell bar option dont work in this edition 8.2 can't it be fixed all i get is a big black square with a white square inside the black. no good it is a good UI and i used it since i first saw it like 2 years ago.

I did have the same problem in fetish nightfall 8.0

Last edited by Whogga : 12-28-2006 at 04:06 PM.
Unread 12-28-2006, 05:40 PM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualiall
The acheivement respec vendor doesn't work at all with Fetish--it will say "UI not ompatible" or some such---have to switch to default for it to work

(sorry if its been covered before)
I've got the same issue. Is there a solution somewhere?

Thanks for a great theme
Unread 12-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
I also use tabs.

Why do you need to see tabs when your mouse isn't over the window? Personally I know what tab is showing just by the contents of the window and only need to see the actual tabs when I want to switch between them (and my mouse is over the window).
I need to see them so I can see if I get say, a new tell or something new is said in another tab. I use oodles of them, and am always switching back and forth hehe.

But I've solved that particular problem with the V 7.5 chat window. The main problem I'm having now is the fact that the chat bar is _always_ over text, in the past it was its separte area I think. But it looks like something SOE changed, since the v7.5 does that also where it didn't use to.
Unread 12-29-2006, 07:38 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

It seams I completely overlooked the LU30 changes to the respec window. I recommend you delete eq2ui_popup_achievementmerchant.xml from your Fetish directory.
Unread 12-29-2006, 09:01 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Kithicor

zonx thats not the only one thats affected also the eq2ui_popup_loadskin is affected also from GU30.

I just forgot to post eq2ui_pop_loadskin and eq2ui_popup_achievementmerchant in this thread, been busy with RL. I know these 2 files been affected since Fetish Nightfall 8.0 (GU30). I just kept forgetting to come here and post about it.

I tried and edit the achievement file, but had trouble locating certain things in ur file layout. But I'm not giving up on it.

Last edited by SiNiStEr_NaTiOn : 12-29-2006 at 09:03 PM.
Unread 12-29-2006, 09:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Is anyone else having an issue with the sound resetting upon login? I looked through and saw where one other person was having the issue, but it was never adressed again. I am up to date with the most recent version. Thanks.. and btw Awesome F***ing job Zonx!!
Unread 12-29-2006, 10:46 PM
A Griffon

Try the following to see if it helps: Link
Unread 12-30-2006, 04:19 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default cannot search LFG

i love this UI and the only porblem i have had is that when i search for players LFG it just says {DEVL} test what is that and how do i fix it?
Unread 12-30-2006, 05:35 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

8.2 addresses the community window changes made with LU30, install it.