EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 05-09-2009, 03:52 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Beta 1
Question Fetish Zoning Window

I was wondering if someone could give me a little help, or maybe even do it for me if you are so inclined ....

First off, I am using Fetish 10.8 and I'd like to make some changes to the zoning window, eq2ui_hud_zoning.xml, so that the random concept art that is shown while zoning, and indeed the whole zoning window, is a bit larger, and not tinted, while maintaining the visible UI pieces.

For those not familiar with the Fetish zoning screens, it is set up so that the concept art is a small little block in the center, with the random Dev-tips above that, and below the art is the buttons and such.

I have so far managed to remove the tint (yeah, I know, very easy stuff), and resize the art, but not without totally screwing up and blocking the rest of the zoning window elements. I don't want the zoning window to be full-screen, I just want it larger so that I can actually see the concept art in some detail.

From tinkering around with the files in the UI builder, I've come to the conclusion that I'd like the art to show @ around 1024x800, or maybe 800x600, that seems to be a decent size while not taking up too much of my 1600x1200 screen. I've gotten that done, but I haven't been able to get it so that the rest of the elements of the zoning window match up, and are lined up correctly with the resized art.

I am attaching the original Fetish zoning window xml to this post for reference, so someone can either take a look at it and tell me what I need to change...or make the changes yourself and reattach the edited file if you feel like being a totally awesome and helpful human being

I hope I've been clear with what I want done, and I very much appreciate any help anyone is able to give me. Thank you so much.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_hud_zoning.xml (5.3 KB, 286 views)
Unread 05-10-2009, 02:30 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Beta 1

Pretty Please w/ dancing bannana's on it?